More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 21, 04:37:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Would you download a hack from a modder who says stuff like this?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Would you download a hack from a modder who says stuff like this?  (Read 22193 times)
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
Re: Would you download a hack from a modder who says stuff like this?
« Reply #50 on: 2006 April 04, 19:39:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the topic of annoying creators, I left a passing post on MTS2 on some celeb sim, saying that the sim was pretty but dissimiliar to the celebrity, and then the creator swoops on me and announces that her work is "objectively" good. Someone has quite a big head...

yes, criticism is definately NOT WELCOME there, even if it is true, or constructive

JadeEliott
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2006 April 04, 20:22:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find this thread to be very ironic, considering we are posting about meanness of another creator on Pescado's site, who is a self-proclaimed grouch and has been MUCH meaner than that comment was.

Answer to original question: Yes. If I need a hack I download it, despite the social skills of the creator.

~The Isle of Thyme~
http://www.isleofthyme.net

The Isle of Thyme Succinctly Summed Up by ZiggyDoodle:
Exquisite.  Simply exquisite (but not at all simple!).
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 April 04, 22:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find this thread to be very ironic, considering we are posting about meanness of another creator on Pescado's site, who is a self-proclaimed grouch and has been MUCH meaner than that comment was.

I don't find him that mean. He's sort of a grouch in a funny way. Of course, at the beginning I didn't like him much. But repeated exposure has dulled my sensibilities. lol. Grin
jmtmom
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 April 04, 22:57:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this hack in my game. I use it all the time. A lot of people have since Dec, 2005. So it is probably just coincidence that the game crashed. Maybe he could have been a little cuddlier in his response, but I'm not going to write off his very useful hacks.
DoomPuppy
Blathering Buffoon

.::devil's little sister::.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 April 04, 23:43:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the topic of annoying creators, I left a passing post on MTS2 on some celeb sim, saying that the sim was pretty but dissimiliar to the celebrity, and then the creator swoops on me and announces that her work is "objectively" good. Someone has quite a big head...

It wouldn't be *cough*ReginaS*cough* would it? Tongue

"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."
nikita
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 April 04, 23:44:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gasp!  A big head?  From a Sims creator?  But they're all so humble, caring more about freely sharing their works than credit to their name.  Clearly you must be talking about some other game.

The quote from Christianluv wasn't mean, just flip and rather pompous, but then again so is just about everyone else who makes just about anything on MTS2 or any major popular Sims 2 download site.  If I based who I downloaded what from on their humility or whether or not their attitude pissed me off, my downloads folder would be sparse.  I don't have to socialize with these people, I just click and go. 
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2006 April 05, 03:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wouldn't be *cough*ReginaS*cough* would it? Tongue

lol. *cough*yeah*cough* Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: