More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 22:10:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  We need a Phedge archive lol (yes I am begging for another of his hacks)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: We need a Phedge archive lol (yes I am begging for another of his hacks)  (Read 7573 times)
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
We need a Phedge archive lol (yes I am begging for another of his hacks)
« on: 2005 October 20, 14:27:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the continuous use biostation (the science career reward) hack? I'm fairly certain it was Phedge's and I don't seem to have it.

How many hacks did he make? Anyone have a list? Even though he's not around to give permission, I think it's fairly reasonable to post an archive of his stuff somewhere. He made it to be used and chose to post it where Pescado posted his stuff. If Pam (Rennie) hadn't thrown a hissy fit and deleted his stuff along with Pescado's, it would still be up anyhow.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: We need a Phedge archive lol (yes I am begging for another of his hacks)
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 20, 15:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree, I have pm'd phedge from here but not have heard back, and considering phedge only made one post here, I doubt I will.

Is phedge over at MTS2? I keep forgetting to check.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 20, 15:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado told me he'd vanished from the Sims community.  Dunno if that situation's changed

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 20, 15:16:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the continuous use biostation (the science career reward) hack? I'm fairly certain it was Phedge's and I don't seem to have it.

How many hacks did he make? Anyone have a list? Even though he's not around to give permission, I think it's fairly reasonable to post an archive of his stuff somewhere. He made it to be used and chose to post it where Pescado posted his stuff. If Pam (Rennie) hadn't thrown a hissy fit and deleted his stuff along with Pescado's, it would still be up anyhow.
I have something like that, lets children use it too.  I know Rentech threw a fit when I posted one of his on my space on VS altho I did give proper credit.  She said way back when JMP left though that JMP deleted all of his forums and everything in it because I had a file uploaded in his forum too.  So I'm not sure who deleted it.  Did JMP actually say?  I'll see if I can find Phedge's hack, and if we have somewhere to upload them, I have them on my computer.  This includes the Biotech Child fix, NoMidstreamstop for toddlers on the potty and the NoEmptyPot to go with it (it was an adaption of Inge's hack which also caused a conflict), and the no overeating or autoclean hack.  I do not currently use any of these as I think Inge's no empty potty hack works better (sims still emptied the potty autonomously even though it didn't have the option to be emptied with Phedge's hack).  I am currently using Crammyboy's Eat More Talk Less hack for NL that includes no overeating based on active personality.  And I thought that the Skillinator took care of the biotech station so sims skill on it continuously.

Here is the readme file from the biotech station hack.  It's just for children.
BioStationChildFix v1.1 -- Brought to you by Phedge34

Extract file into your Downloads folder and enjoy.

This hack allows your children to sell and dispose of medicine and viruses.
Maxis found it necessary to deny child this action, probably to avoid becoming
ill.  Your children will now be able to level up their skills with forcing someone
to take precious time out of their day to babysit.  There is currently no button
pushing animation for children like there is for adults.  This may be corrected in
a future release.  Also planning on a "Continuous BiotechStation" hack as well.

Report any problems to phedge34@yahoo.com

Version history
------------------
v1.1 Reduced file size, thats it.
v1.0 Children can sell and dispose now.  Still more to be done.

[attachment deleted by admin]
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 20, 15:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is phedge over at MTS2? I keep forgetting to check.
I did a search for phedge34 over there a couple of weeks ago and came up empty, so I guess he's not, unless he's changed his name.   Huh
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 20, 15:24:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Rainbow, I appreciate it.

Does the Skillinator work with the biotech station? I figured it just ignored it since Pescado tended to ignore things he found ineffecient and that waste too much time in non-skill gaining animations and such.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 October 20, 15:25:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the Skillinator work with the biotech station? I figured it just ignored it since Pescado tended to ignore things he found ineffecient and that waste too much time in non-skill gaining animations and such.
It only works when you have an Instructor.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 October 20, 15:29:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and as for the whole Rennie/Pescado deleting situation, I thought I read him say that she deleted it, but maybe it was someone else who said that and not him. I do know that VS is set up to block any links to moreawesomethanyou.com even in private messages which I think is extremely petty.  Roll Eyes

vector
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 October 20, 15:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does crammyboy's eat-your-food-and-stfu-already hack have any kind of hairiness with pescado's noeatcrap? How do they differ in the overeating aspect? Should I swap or have them both? Oooh, it's so hard to decide...

TIA
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 October 20, 15:34:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does crammyboy's eat-your-food-and-stfu-already hack have any kind of hairiness with pescado's noeatcrap? How do they differ in the overeating aspect? Should I swap or have them both? Oooh, it's so hard to decide...

TIA
Crammyboy updated his where they will only eat spoiled food if they are some degree of sloppy or very hungry.  Pescado's noeatcrap is not compatible with NL as of this time.  Reports say that it removes some interactions that are only available while sitting (they have the chair icon by them while your sim is eating at a table).

EDIT:  http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=94886
« Last Edit: 2005 October 20, 16:01:11 by rainbow » Logged
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 October 20, 15:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

has anyone tried emailing phedge at the yahoo account?
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2005 October 20, 16:06:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do know that VS is set up to block any links to moreawesomethanyou.com even in private messages which I think is extremely petty.  Roll Eyes

Bordering on the pathological even!

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 October 20, 16:18:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the readme file from the biotech station hack.  It's just for children.
BioStationChildFix v1.1 -- Brought to you by Phedge34

Extract file into your Downloads folder and enjoy.

This hack allows your children to sell and dispose of medicine and viruses.
Maxis found it necessary to deny child this action, probably to avoid becoming
ill.  Your children will now be able to level up their skills with forcing someone
to take precious time out of their day to babysit.  There is currently no button
pushing animation for children like there is for adults.  This may be corrected in
a future release.  Also planning on a "Continuous BiotechStation" hack as well.

Report any problems to phedge34@yahoo.com

Version history
------------------
v1.1 Reduced file size, thats it.
v1.0 Children can sell and dispose now.  Still more to be done.

Duh, I just noticed this. So it looks like this isn't the continuous biotech station hack. Now unless I have completely lost it, which is quite possible, I do remember having a hack that did make using the biotech station continuous at one time. I'm pretty sure it was by Phedge too. Anyone else got that one or is my memory faulty? Wink

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 October 20, 16:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Duh, I just noticed this. So it looks like this isn't the continuous biotech station hack. Now unless I have completely lost it, which is quite possible, I do remember having a hack that did make using the biotech station continuous at one time. I'm pretty sure it was by Phedge too. Anyone else got that one or is my memory faulty? Wink
I kept looking for it since he said he was planning one, but I never saw it.  Soon after all this other mess happened.  So if you find one let me know. Smiley
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 October 20, 16:24:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, I must be getting old then because I have memories of playing the game with that supposed hack lol. I hope someone else  remembers or I'll feel completely nuts.  Shocked

Actually, I have remembered things incorrectly before, and quite vividly too! The human brain is a strange thing.  Cool

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 October 20, 17:52:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, I must be getting old then because I have memories of playing the game with that supposed hack lol. I hope someone else  remembers or I'll feel completely nuts.  Shocked

Actually, I have remembered things incorrectly before, and quite vividly too! The human brain is a strange thing.  Cool
I've had that strange feeling too, like de ja vu, but I may have missed the hack and you downloaded it so who knows.  Undecided
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 October 21, 06:13:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Biotech station is used by the Skillinator, but only as a tool of pretty much last resort, IIRC, because it's so woefully ineffective compared to even standard chess. I think Biotech solo with a thinking cap is roughly comparable in rate to basic chess with no TC.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
vector
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 October 21, 09:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TIA
Crammyboy updated his where they will only eat spoiled food if they are some degree of sloppy or very hungry.  Pescado's noeatcrap is not compatible with NL as of this time.  Reports say that it removes some interactions that are only available while sitting (they have the chair icon by them while your sim is eating at a table).

EDIT:  http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=94886

Hey, cool. Smiley

I'd been using pescado's noeatcrap even though it wasn't officially compatible - you know how it is when a particular behaviour drives you absolutely insane and you'll do almost anything to get rid of it. This looks like a good one. Thanks!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: