More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 02:32:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Mod to do Pickpocketing?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Mod to do Pickpocketing?  (Read 8228 times)
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Mod to do Pickpocketing?
« on: 2007 December 12, 23:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been looking for AGES for a mod that adds the pickpocket option to the interactions menu but so far have never found one.  Is there a mod to do this?  Can someone make a mod to do this?  I ask because i really want to make a pickpocket that steals money off poor unsuspecting ugly tourists on community lots.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Mod to do Pickpocketing?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 December 12, 23:51:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been looking for AGES for a mod that adds the pickpocket option to the interactions menu but so far have never found one.  Is there a mod to do this?  Can someone make a mod to do this?  I ask because i really want to make a pickpocket that steals money off poor unsuspecting ugly tourists on community lots.

Err, the unsavory charlatan in BV does this. Requests are not something that is normally done here. I would enjoy a mod that allowed my sims to perform the pickpocket action but I'm pretty certain that BV would be required anyway. You will have to wait until someone with actual modding abilities come along.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 December 12, 23:55:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Err, the unsavory charlatan in BV does this. Requests are not something that is normally done here. I would enjoy a mod that allowed my sims to perform the pickpocket action but I'm pretty certain that BV would be required anyway. You will have to wait until someone with actual modding abilities come along.

Yeah i'm aware requests aren't really a thing to ask here.  I was more just wondering if it's even been done before.  I've seen it asked numberous times and i've searched everywhere but as far as i can tell i'm not even sure anyones even done it yet.  I'm wondering if there's a a reason for that.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 December 13, 00:00:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Given that this is already in the game, it would be pointless to make it again.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 December 13, 00:07:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Given that this is already in the game, it would be pointless to make it again.

How is it in the game?  I know you got the NPC's that pickpocket off you but i don't think there's a way for your sims to pickpocket others.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 December 13, 00:10:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as I found out in Awesomeland, apparently, this option has always been there, as kids can mug each other for lunch money...something *I* didn't make!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 December 13, 00:12:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as I found out in Awesomeland, apparently, this option has always been there, as kids can mug each other for lunch money...something *I* didn't make!

Well i didn't know THAT was in game, i'd never even heard of such a thing.  Does it only work for kids though?  And how do you get the interaction and what's it called?
« Last Edit: 2007 December 13, 00:29:07 by LFox » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 December 13, 20:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well i didn't know THAT was in game, i'd never even heard of such a thing.  Does it only work for kids though?  And how do you get the interaction and what's it called?
It seems to appear autonomously, and so far it has only appeared while a sim wasn't selectable.

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 December 13, 22:37:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems to appear autonomously, and so far it has only appeared while a sim wasn't selectable.

O_o pretty sure that that is not in the rest of our games. What, do the kids get a little negative simolian sign over their heads or something? Maybe it was a special bonus that came about with some other mod you have not given us.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 December 14, 03:02:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm i've never seen that, then again i don't play heavily with kids or have many non playable ones in my game.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 December 25, 17:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

use the insimenator Summoner to made him appear Wink
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 December 26, 01:37:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O_o pretty sure that that is not in the rest of our games. What, do the kids get a little negative simolian sign over their heads or something? Maybe it was a special bonus that came about with some other mod you have not given us.
Yes, they get money. No, it is not something I made. I didn't even realize it existed until it randomly happened.

Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 December 26, 03:47:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it would be cool if they had the option to do it for a living...outside of the criminal career track.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 December 26, 03:49:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think mugging children for lunch money constitutes a living.

SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 December 26, 04:04:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want packs of ravenous street children mugging my sims! That would be so much funnier than the stupid BV pickpocketing.

Fail.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2007 December 26, 04:20:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think this goes back to the how many kids you could take in a fight test...

Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 December 26, 22:28:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, at a rate of 150 simoleans per mugging, it isn't bad at all.

Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 December 27, 00:21:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not much less than digging up rocks and bones all day for a living. I want my adults to be muggable Cheesy I thought you had considered a mugging hack anyway. That was last year sometime. Seriously cool. And also....AXE MURDERERS FTW!
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 December 27, 01:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can now have axe murderers if you want now.  Paladin made a "Crate of Throwing Axes" that sims can use to kill other sims.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: