More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 22:47:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  clothing tool
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: clothing tool  (Read 2821 times)
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
clothing tool
« on: 2005 September 22, 09:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

mostly seems to be working, except for something interesting I've just noticed with the toddlers...

there appear to be extra pyjama options introduced with nightlife that the clothing tool doesn't pick up...

with my first toddler boy in the house, he ended up with purpley coloured pjs, which were very quickly changed to a custom set - the second boy has just aged to toddler - and I noticed that those weird purple pjs didn't show up in the buy clothes part, but they did show up in the choose outfit section.  Anyone else noticed this?

Another thing with the toddlers - I gave one the first one of the new hats - he's grown up to have the same hair as beau broke - but I can't actually choose this anywhere - a glitch, in my game, or working as intended and the clothing tool just isn't giving all the hair options?

Ness
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
Re: clothing tool
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 22, 09:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, I've just tried buying pjs the regular way (community lot) and the weird purple toddler jammies don't show anywhere - what's going on?!

Ness
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: