More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 22, 05:24:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Question about Ponds
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Question about Ponds  (Read 11678 times)
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
Re: Question about Ponds
« Reply #25 on: 2007 June 27, 04:36:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Magi,
I'm not really sure that thread you found has the same mod that I have... I think most of the mods in that thread are for neighborhood water stuffs... I'll pm niol and try to find out the status of the mod I have... Smiley

Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 June 27, 09:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel a bit guilty, I think he was waiting for me to make a mirrored plane for him and I never did get time to do it Sad

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 June 27, 10:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel a bit guilty, I think he was waiting for me to make a mirrored plane for him and I never did get time to do it Sad

A little guilt does us good now and then, but eh, ... he seems like the kinda guy who would have posted back over there, if only to jog your mind. I saw a post not too long ago from him somewhere where he'd said he hadn't been around much and had gotten busy too...  I guess we'll know soon enough if he still cares about this project once he responds to my nudge in the thread...

But I know the guilt.... somehow, though I'm too busy to make any of the requests I have on my list, I can spend 3-4 hours a day clicking around on the internet, haha.... but it doesn't take as much concentration to be online as it does to make stuff   Cheesy

Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 June 27, 20:27:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I heard back from Niol, and he says
"surely, you have my permission to redistribute the testing mods provided that we're not responsible for any undesirable outcome.  Smiley"
so I've attached it, only one note I want to add is that it was made for Season's so I'm not sure if it works without it...
And remember any borkification isn't our fault Smiley
oh and yeah, just unzip into Downloads...

* Moi_matShad_Terrain_Water_EP5SS_Wavy1.rar (8.42 KB - downloaded 156 times.)

Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 June 28, 07:17:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So didn't this require you to have some other shader installed as well?  I got so confused by all the different files in that thread Cheesy

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2007 June 28, 13:18:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I didn't add in any other shaders... I just grabbed this version the first day or so he had it up , and didn't get any newer version or any additional things to go with it... lol once that thread turned technical, I couldn't really follow it... Smiley

Inge
Senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 June 28, 14:03:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then I probably had a whole bunch of the wrong things fighting with each other  Shocked   I will try again with just this one.

nil
Blathering Buffoon

nil is just an orphan and doesn't own anything.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 July 02, 08:38:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"As long as you're up my ass, you might as well eat shit."
For me, I'm gonna screw it up!  Grin

Jokes apart, the first testing set for all EPs can be found http://www.modthesims2.com/showpost.php?p=1636105&postcount=4
As for the second, about Gunmod's pool surface can be found http://www.modthesims2.com/showpost.php?p=1645486&postcount=25
Here the third, http://www.modthesims2.com/showpost.php?p=1648323&postcount=40
hope this help clarify the version problems  Smiley

The official release is out. Smiley
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1724866

« Last Edit: 2007 August 02, 04:57:53 by nil » Logged

Stop staring at me, stop following me, stop stalking me, stop spying on me, stop petting me, stop touching me, stop pressuring on me, STOP!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: