More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 08:49:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  CAS: A hack to stop sims from moving?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: CAS: A hack to stop sims from moving?  (Read 4198 times)
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
CAS: A hack to stop sims from moving?
« on: 2007 January 14, 11:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a hack for CAS to stop sims from fidgeting around and moving their faces all the time? I hate their moronic grimaces when making over their heads Angry. I'm sure I have read about such a hack somewhere in this forum, but I can't find it anymore Sad.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: CAS: A hack to stop sims from moving?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 January 14, 12:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is one from Squingeland.

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=7932&highlight=idle
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 January 14, 15:49:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah - this is exactly what I've been looking for! Thanks a lot, Jordi *baaaaah*  Grin

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 January 15, 00:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a warning: this stopped working for me after installing Pets. It might have been a conflict in my personal downloads, but keep that in mind, just in case.

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 January 15, 00:58:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That might be because ZOMGPETS!!!111oneoneone added animal-related fidgeting behaviors. Me, I personally don't mind that they fidget. It lets me see how they're going to look like when moving, as opposed to when completely static, like in Bodyshop. I'll end up seeing the stupid expressions in-game anyway, may as well make sure they don' end up even more deformed when doing so.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 January 15, 10:07:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll end up seeing the stupid expressions in-game anyway, may as well make sure they don' end up even more deformed when doing so.
I rarely have a closer look at the faces of my sims in-game (I have disliked their exaggerated facial play from the day of TS2 release), so in general, I only see the "interaction menue face". But in CAS, I have to look at them and, what's even worse, as a close-up. I don't want to have to hate my sims even before I start to play them Wink.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: