More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 01:56:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Tattoos that aren't genetics or clothing
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Tattoos that aren't genetics or clothing  (Read 2044 times)
GreenEyedHobgobblin
Asinine Airhead

[See also: Damage Inc356]

View Profile
Tattoos that aren't genetics or clothing
« on: 2006 June 22, 08:03:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This might just be a pipe dream, but if I knew my way around the right parts of SimPe the first thing I'd try to tackle would be tattoos. If Crammy Boy can make a male 'member' object... If vampires can turn blue... Maybe it's possible to make a full-body overlay that could be used for tattos that stay when a sim changes clothes and that aren't passed down to their kids. It's something I know I could never do, but I get the feeling that someone could.  Anyone up to the task?
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Tattoos that aren't genetics or clothing
« Reply #1 on: 2006 June 22, 11:43:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately there is just one overlay used by the game with no obvious way to change: the vampire one. So it does not seem possible at this time.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Tattoos that aren't genetics or clothing
« Reply #2 on: 2006 June 22, 14:24:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I wonder - have you got Hairfish's invisible undies/sleepwear etc?  I would imagine that if you used invisible undies, you could put tattoos on them, same applies to sleep and swimwear.  Mind you, they'd be sleeping in the buff, apart from the tattoos, but you can't have everything.  Just give them daywear and workout wear that covers where the tattooos would be.  (Or use the tattoos already in game for them to sleep in etc.)

It might even be possible to use the facepaints to create a mesh, like you see cloaks and things made from glasses.  Facepaints do stay on all the time, so that could be worth trying too.
« Last Edit: 2006 June 22, 14:29:49 by ZephyrZodiac » Logged

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: