More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 15:40:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Strange Community Lot Problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Strange Community Lot Problem  (Read 3596 times)
Jayroo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Strange Community Lot Problem
« on: 2007 November 04, 19:21:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've searched for a solution on the website and I can't find anything like what I'm experiencing so here goes.

When I take a sim to a community lot I notice that random townies and playables will show up as usual.  But then they just stand there.  They usually don't find anything to tend to their motives and stand around in a children of the corn type fashion after arriving.  I've also noticed that they won't get in the barber's chair in the Micro Mall which is the only premade lot I have used.  I have no idea how they would react to an open buisness as I haven't set one up yet due to this being a new neighborhood.

My sims that are playables also don't seem to change into their winter wear now either.

I only have Crammy and FFS hacks.

Here is a hack scan log for conflicting hacks:
Report Start 11/4/2007 3:24:14 PM

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Interaction - Sunbathe
Group ID: 0x7F999502
Instance ID: 0x00001002
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\Crammy\CBOY_nudist.package
\downloads\jmpes\sandcastlefix.package

Procedure Name: Function - Reaction Handler
Group ID: 0x7F724506
Instance ID: 0x0000100E
\downloads\Crammy\NoForceWatchFight.package
\downloads\jmpes\thefightclub.package

Procedure Name: CT - Test - Flirt with Sim
Group ID: 0x7F739728
Instance ID: 0x0000100D
\downloads\jmpes\norandomflirtwants.package
\downloads\jmpes\wfsanity.package

End Of Report

3 possible conflicts detected.

I am not sure how to post an error log.
If anyone can help I'd be really thankful.
I've moved the Pescado hacks up before Crammy so maybe it is a loading issue.
I'll do some more investigating tonight.

« Last Edit: 2007 November 04, 20:34:16 by Jayroo » Logged
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Strange Community Lot Problem
« Reply #1 on: 2007 November 04, 21:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not sure how to post an error log.

Read the FAQ for specific instructions.
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 November 04, 21:10:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crammyboy's nudist hack isn't BV compatible, you need to make sure that you have the version that Blackwiddow updated for BV available here. If you had read the thread you would realize that this conflict is expected, you should just make sure that Pescado's hack loads before the nudist hack.

To learn how to get and post an error log please read the FAQ. I even linked directly to the post that has the error log info in it. You should, however, read the entire FAQ because there is a lot of valuable information there and if you don't read it all you will most likely be brutally attacked in the near future.

I don't use noforcewatchfights, but Crammyboy hasn't been around for quite some time, so that might be a problem, but I can't say either way. I do know that norandomflirsts and wfsanity are perfectly fine to use together.

I've seen problems like this reported before and the answer is usually an older-versioned hack. I cannot confirm that this is definitely your problem but you should make sure that you are using the most recent version of all of your hacks. Once you are certain that all of your hacks have been properly BV updated (if you are still having the problem) then you should try a binary search. Oh yeah, you should also try looking for hacks using clean installer because you might have a hack that piggybacked in when you downloaded a lot.

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
Jayroo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 November 05, 05:37:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've had a bit more time for investigation.  I am using Blackwidow's update of the crammy nude hack, the sandcastle hack has been renamed to load first.  I am using the crammy cock.  I am using teen savagery and the woohoo hacks from xxxsims.

Everything else is JMPES stuff.

My hacks are all the most recent releases.
I am still finding sims arrive at community lots and like to stand around for the most part.
I am still finding that playable sims and most others don't change to their outterwear clothing when going outside.
There's still a problem with the hairstyling chair as well.
Not sure where to go from here.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 November 05, 07:41:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do know that norandomflirsts and wfsanity are perfectly fine to use together.
Norandomflirts is a discontinued product that was eated by wfsanity. Remove the older discontinued product. You should not be overriding the sandcastle beach fixes, as they are necessary to prevent lost objects from jamming your lot. The no-force-watch conflict is mostly harmless, although you should either make sure it loads last, or remove it entirely.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2007 November 06, 02:56:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The hack 'nounneededcoats' could be the culprit for your sims not changing into outerwear when other sims seem to be doing so. Apparently, playable sims won't change into outerwear unless the outside temperature reaches a certain point. I had the same problem you did until it was suggested to me that nounneededcoats was causing it. After removing the hack, my playables now change into outerwear when it's snowing, like they're supposed to.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Jayroo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 November 06, 04:13:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh!  I have that hack.  I'm going to take it out and see if there is a difference.  I think I'm just going to take everything out of my downloads folder and slowly put things in one at a time.  Looking at things with clean install I have noticed that I have the Sims Urbz video game download.  I'm wondering if that is causing a problem or where it is occuring...

It has to be something related to purchasing because they still won't get in the hairstyling chair.  I'm wondering if it could be a ram issue as well since the sims just show up to community lots and about 20% of them only are able to function as normal.

If only I had more time to work on this...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: