More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 04:13:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My alien teen has no face...is there a fix?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My alien teen has no face...is there a fix?  (Read 5368 times)
Braveheart
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
My alien teen has no face...is there a fix?
« on: 2005 October 22, 15:00:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I created an alien family in CAS! and loaded them into a house.  As you can see from the pic, the teenage son now has no face. All other members are fine. I tried deleting him and re-entering the lot but that didn't fix it. I tried 'change appearance' with a mirror but can't get the alien head to show up, just hair etc. of course. Any solution, or must Lobong die an untimely death? Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Re: My alien teen has no face...is there a fix?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 22, 15:31:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Change Appearance didn't work? What about the surgery machine or hacks based off of it? Could try setting him to a different age or copying facial structure from another sim in SimPE.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 22, 15:46:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It depends if the family come from the planet Nofacion - if so that's how they're meant to be,

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
radiophonic
Lipless Loser

Quirky Liberal Alpha Male

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 22, 16:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It depends if the family come from the planet Nofacion - if so that's how they're meant to be,

That's a terrible place to visit. They took my face and I couldn't see anything.

Maybe the alien sim is so hideous (as many of them are) that the game is censoring his face.

Instant gratification takes too long.
Braveheart
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 22, 16:30:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks people.........unfortunately my aliens are actually Venutians.......no relation to Nofacions. I will try the age change Motoki and see if that works. Thanks
LK
Terrible Twerp

Humanity can suck my hard drive

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 22, 17:15:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know there's an invisible face thing on MTS2.  Maybe something you downloaded contained this file and replaced the Alien custom content file (I am purely speculating that that download replaces that file).  See if something funky pops up on the Custom Content Deleter Thing (I am way too tired to remember the actual names of these things).

http://www.thesporum.net
The First, The Original, The Best
Braveheart
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 October 22, 20:44:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After his father had momentarily left his laboratory unlocked, Lobong snuck in and tried the facial surgery machine. Heres the result. Hes not so sure he wanted to look quite so 'human' but its better than being the guy with no face. Thanks for the help.

« Last Edit: 2005 October 22, 23:45:37 by Braveheart » Logged
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 October 22, 20:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've found there's odd issues with alien kids sometimes. I had one who was quite alien looking and after I had him look in a mirror, changed to looking like a default Maxis human child face template. :O He got fixed when he grew up, but I'm guess yours will stay humanish unless he gets another surgery. Wink

Anyway, like you say any face is better than no face at all!  Grin

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 October 22, 20:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I created an alien family in CAS! and loaded them into a house.  As you can see from the pic, the teenage son now has no face. All other members are fine. I tried deleting him and re-entering the lot but that didn't fix it. I tried 'change appearance' with a mirror but can't get the alien head to show up, just hair etc. of course. Any solution, or must Lobong die an untimely death? Thanks

I had that happen as well. I had been playing my alienitis family for awhile and I went back into it and it was a blue space where their faces were. Tried to exit and come back no dice so I had them look in the mirror and change appearance but they werent quite the same.. but no more blue screen faces.

laylei
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 October 22, 22:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That happened with Brier Legacy, the girl smustling in my icon. When I sent her to Uni, the blue loading screen featured her with a giant blue scribbly thing where her face should be. When the arriving to Uni movie played, her hair was floating in midair and she had no face! When she grew up to YA after the movie ended, her face came back. That was so bizarre- I was afraid my legacy family was ruined!
MaggieSt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 October 22, 22:35:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a Chinese food delivery boy with no face.  I was going to grab him with the InSIMinator, temporarily making him one of the family, so I could send him to get a face. 

But then I decided that I like a delivery boy without a face!

Baa
Nitwitted Nuisance

cat hair

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 October 22, 22:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When messing with SimPE trying to get Cassandra as a child again, I noticed she had no face, just hair.

I went to the mirror to change appearance, didn't change anything, clicked OK and it was fine. I know you said you tried Change Appearance, but did you click OK?

i pop that P like you don't believe
and if ya want me you won't succeed!
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 October 22, 23:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish I had now...auggh!!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: