More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 04:17:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Awww ... So Sweet!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awww ... So Sweet!  (Read 8403 times)
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Awww ... So Sweet!
« on: 2005 October 18, 06:31:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my teens started Uni in my game yesterday and one of the other sims I moved into the same dorm was one of the Maxis-made ones, Phineaus Furley.  Straightaway, they had 3 lightning bolts for each other.  I was surprised at that because although their sun-signs match (Pisces & Scorpio), their aspirations are Good/Neutral (Family & Knowledge) and they only had one matching turn-on each.  Also, his turn-off was something she possessed. 

Nevertheless, they clicked straightaway.  She spends her entire time congratulating him for being him, or so it seems (all she ever has is a picture of his face when she congratulates him, no reason for it) and I have to literally drag her off him so she can study - in fact, she wouldn't leave him alone even to eat if I didn't make her. 

Anyway, today she was outside chatting to one of the dormies, when suddenly she stopped in mid-sentence and literally ran full pelt down the path.  Phineaus had just returned from class and she wanted to caress him!  Isn't that just too cute.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
SciBirg
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
Re: Awww ... So Sweet!
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 18, 06:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is adorable. I can't wait to get my puter installed in its new place and start playing for real.
I just lost all my downloads due to a Clean installer mishap so I am re-downloading and restarting all families.

Question: Does the collegeclock work with NL?

INTJ
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 18, 06:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've used it a couple times post NL and it seems ok  Smiley

<insert witty comment here>
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 18, 07:08:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my teens started Uni in my game yesterday and one of the other sims I moved into the same dorm was one of the Maxis-made ones, Phineaus Furley.  Straightaway, they had 3 lightning bolts for each other.  I was surprised at that because although their sun-signs match (Pisces & Scorpio), their aspirations are Good/Neutral (Family & Knowledge) and they only had one matching turn-on each.  Also, his turn-off was something she possessed. 

Nevertheless, they clicked straightaway.  She spends her entire time congratulating him for being him, or so it seems (all she ever has is a picture of his face when she congratulates him, no reason for it) and I have to literally drag her off him so she can study - in fact, she wouldn't leave him alone even to eat if I didn't make her. 

Anyway, today she was outside chatting to one of the dormies, when suddenly she stopped in mid-sentence and literally ran full pelt down the path.  Phineaus had just returned from class and she wanted to caress him!  Isn't that just too cute.

You should see my Tank Grunt - he is a knowledge (changed aspiration), and Capricorn - and had 3 bolts with each female he befriend, and wants to flirt with each one of them. He has a matched fiancee - Aquarius - whom he loves very much, but is attracted to everything that moves...Smiley. I think he got the romance genes of him mom (Lyla Grunt)...Smiley.

I like when two sims are preferably attracted to each other, like yours. And I am frustrated when they fool around...Smiley.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 18, 08:13:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sounds like some Family/Knowledge pairs I have!  They have 3 bolts and are always all over each other, and do that whole, 'Hey, congratulations to you for me thinking you are so hot, baby!' LOL  Then when they both get doing it it just gets all kinds of ridiculous!  Cheesy

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 18, 08:42:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should see my Tank Grunt - he is a knowledge (changed aspiration), and Capricorn - and had 3 bolts with each female he befriend, and wants to flirt with each one of them. He has a matched fiancee - Aquarius - whom he loves very much, but is attracted to everything that moves...Smiley. I think he got the romance genes of him mom (Lyla Grunt)...Smiley.

I like when two sims are preferably attracted to each other, like yours. And I am frustrated when they fool around...Smiley.

I changed Tank Grunt to Knowledge, too.  In my game he's married with a baby, I forget who he's married to.  I may have to move my couple out of the dorm because there's a dormie there who this guy also has 3 strikes for and she won't leave him alone.  She tried to hug him romantically shortly after they met, but he didn't like it.  He did start returning her advances eventually, though.  He's not friends with her yet, either.  But now he's engaged to my Sim I don't want the relationship ruined - even if he rejected her advances, he'd still be seen as guilty by the game.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
windy_moon
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 October 18, 10:09:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, Ancient Sim, that is so sweet. Smiley   Thanks for sharing.   I've been reading your NL escapades faithfully, trying to decide if I'm ready to install my copy of NL yet.

The comic drama in NL (relationships) sounds alternately interesting and overwhelming. I have my fair share of "whoring around" Sims I wouldn't mind seeing slapped silly  Grin , but I really enjoy the sweet moments.  I like hearing a sweet NL story.

NL or no, it's a delight when the Sims settle on their sweetie themselves, isn't it?  I have couples I never would have put together myself...they've found each other at parties on other folks' lots, stuff like that.  I notice them hitting it off with each other, play their lots and don't have to nudge a thing before they are happily in love.  They are my favorite couples. Smiley

Had a sweet moment myself, moving my recent Uni graduates into a new house in Pleasantview.  Amy Jones & Alon Livingston grew a lovely romance while in college..when I moved them with two other graduates into a new house, I turned my back for a moment and Amy was on one knee, serenading Alon by the mailbox.  Everybody together .... Awwwwwwwwww!

I'm waiting to install NL mainly to make sure the water is safe ...bugs squashed and important mods updated...but also to figure out how to play it (from reading others) so that my favorite Sims relationships don't get hosed by the new furious state.

Reality is for those who lack imagination.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 October 18, 11:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Something i noticed today which I thought was rather sweet too, in a funny dind of way.  Kane march need a few woohoos to get his LTW befor leaving college, so after his partner Aron had graduated and moved back to the neighbourhood, I let him woohoo most of his friends.  Well, one friend and his fiancee have just moved back to the neighbourhood too, and since kane and Aron are the only other sims there, Kane kept walking by their lot, so I got her to invite him in (she didn't have any relationship score with him) and he behaved beautifully all the time she was around.  Well, she goes off to the bathroom, and when she comes back I tell her to kiss her fiance, which she does.  Kane stands looking on and clapping his hands in approval!

Zephyr Zodiac
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 October 20, 04:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this happen when I recently reset Strangetown.  I was wanting Ajay Loner and Lola Singles to hook up again.  So first I move Ajay in, set his turn on to complement Lola's, have him greet the welcome wagon that always shows up when you move in, found him a job, and got him setled.

Then I move the Singles in, and I was making them all find jobs on the computer before the welcome wagon came by.  When it did it was only Ajay that showed up.  A little weird, but convienent for Lola.  So I have her go and greet him, and before I can even click on him and choose anything he starts charming her.

Now the two are married and you need a team of horses to pull them apart.   Cheesy
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 October 20, 07:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hooked Ajay up with Bella - he was exactly the same!

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 October 20, 08:49:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Trepie and ZZ: I noticed, that when you aim to do a match, and you are on the right way - the simulator "helps" you to fulfill it.

Like in the case of Trepie, I created for Brandi Broke a CAS male, and fitted them as much as possible. I put the guy in an empty lot, only with a phone, but with a huge amount of money (well, he had to adopt 3 kids, lol).

I moved Brandi to a new large house, and when I was waiting for the welcome vagon - only his future mate came...Smiley.

He moved in after 10 sim minutes, and within 10 seconds they were married...Smiley.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 October 20, 10:17:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the CAS sim I've moved into Brandi's new house as a lodger (bringing with him the 20 grand) is Romance with a teenage daughter, and they've been really good with looking after Beau so that Dustin could get on with improving his grades and Brandi could eat and sleep through this third pregnancy!  There is definitely a relationship developing between them, but I'm waiting to see if it'll develop without me giving them a shove!  (He looks a bit like Skip, so maybe it will!  - and I did change their turn-ons a bit!)

Zephyr Zodiac
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 October 20, 18:08:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You want to see something really weird make Vidcund Curious flirt with a female ( as long as its mutual) -he flirts like a shy little girl.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 October 20, 18:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my Strangetown, Vidcund just attacks everyone who looks through their telecope - seems to keep him insanely happy!

Zephyr Zodiac
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 October 20, 19:30:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He is the biggest grouch but he is a good parent. He loves to encourage grouchiness. But get him around a female he likes and he flirts like a little girl. Circe would be good.

BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2005 October 20, 21:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It took my Vidcund a while to warm up to my CAS sim Aerith...he was a single parent of an alien genius, I thought that kid needed a mom, so...turns out Vidcund and Aerith married with not too much left in their adult meters, and they had another son together.  Too bad the happy couple turned old and died...they were cute.   Undecided

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 October 21, 08:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww I love it when to sims get on so well together like that..it happens so rarely..especially with NL installed now lol

I love my couples that have 3 bolts of chemistry.  So far I think there are only 2 in my game so far.  They're constantly thinking about each other..kissing..hugging...so cute!
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 October 21, 18:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new slow dancing is very sweet esp. when one puts his or her head on the others shoulder. I love these interactions.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: