More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 01:01:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The Christmas crap, 2006 edition
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Christmas crap, 2006 edition  (Read 3626 times)
uaintjak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
The Christmas crap, 2006 edition
« on: 2007 March 07, 16:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this still exist?  And was it done the same way as the 2005 one, where it's just an .exe file, no disk needed to play?  I mean, I personally don't want to pay for it, and if I just, oh, I don't know, stumbled across it someplace - like say, the word wide intraweb - then I'd probably download it.

But yeah, anyway, is it still around?  Somewhere?

Danke.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
Re: The Christmas crap, 2006 edition
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 07, 17:39:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes it still exists, no it's not exactly the same as the 2006 one in how it works. But a cracked edition you stumble across will be.

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
Simgoose
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 07, 17:45:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have both The Holiday Christmas CD... and the first one that came out... I only install the Holiday Stuff though.
I would have been good if the people at EA could have written into Seasons for people that have the holiday Pack to allow a Xmas day or something.
MyPrecious
Blathering Buffoon

"And we don't want any of that nonsense, do we?"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 08, 00:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the 2006 xmas pack, I put the tree up to see if I could entice the big red guy- caught fire- go figure. And there's me with a fire fear Roll Eyes anywhoo...I clicked 'throw party' and the option to throw a new year bash showed up, I clicked and it said-something like-ok everything is set for 8pm tonight get the drinks and stuff ready. 8pm came along with the guests, the party was ok but no big celebration happened? maybe I had to do something else? Oh well it was my first day Grin 

Edit I thought I'd better mention that this was the last day of winter...durr

A definition of loafing is; when you can't be bothered to open the curtains so you click the Glastonbury festival web cam to check the weather…

O môr henion i dhû:
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 March 08, 19:55:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Christmas tree is programmed to catch fire exactly 12 hours after you turn on the lights.  Every time.  There is no randomness to it whatsoever.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 March 08, 20:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only the skinny tree catches fire all the time. I've never had the original tree catch at all.

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 March 08, 20:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only the skinny tree catches fire all the time. I've never had the original tree catch at all.

I have -- surprised the hell out of me first time it happened.  Santa had just shown up, they all ran to greet him, and then woosh!  They all ran to panic at the tree blazing away.  Damn near killed all of them before I got one to finally break away and call the fire department.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 March 08, 20:07:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I've been lucky then.  Smiley The other tree, though, definitely will burn every single time. Seems a bit excessive to me, but at least they won't turn it on autonomously.

- Kurt Vonnegut
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: