More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 09:35:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Collecting Issues
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Collecting Issues  (Read 5478 times)
RayeNation
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Collecting Issues
« on: 2010 May 31, 03:58:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure what component of this mod is doing this but I notice that in my home neighborhood, my sims can't collect anything. When there is a gem or a seed somewhere on the ground, they only have the option to view the seed and view the gem. I tried using the supreme commander to make them collect, but that isn't working either. The drop down keeps saying there isn't anything on the map to collect when there is. I don't know what it is that is doing this, but maybe there is a feature that I need to disable so it won't? When I travel to other locations though, I'm not having this problem.  Huh
JamesNine
Blathering Buffoon

Llama

View Profile
Re: Collecting Issues
« Reply #1 on: 2010 June 01, 04:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never had this issue. I just collected some gems outside the Athletics Center. Check your other mods.

More Awesome Sig
vitaee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 June 04, 00:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This MIGHT work.. but don't ask why.  Long story.  Make sure you don't have any other seeds in your inventory.
Rooby
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 June 04, 21:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have Ambitions, but since the patch the other day my Collection Helper keeps breaking.  I even tried a new game and am having the same problem.

Any ideas?
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 June 05, 05:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do indeed have an idea! Get your  "my game won't work and I'm too lazy to do a binary or search where it's relevant" shit out of Awesomeware. This is not your tech help site.
Rooby
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 June 05, 21:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're a wanker, myskaal.  I've searched everywhere and this is the only mention of collection issues anywhere on the site.  Why don't you go check and see if you can dig that bug out of your ass?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 June 05, 21:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It might have something to do with the fact that there is already a thread for reporting bugs and issues with Awesomemod, so there was no need to start a new thread.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Chryseis
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 June 09, 20:02:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is not your tech help site.

It so is.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 June 26, 09:57:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having an issue finishing the gem collection. I read elsewhere that gems collected via the miner don't count - have we confirmed this? I've also read about a glitch in which collecting gems from a miner counts as having discovered them for everything but the skill challenge, so you can't complete the skill challenge because you already discovered them. Can this be confirmed?

INFP or something
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: