More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 10, 13:29:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  problems with Seasons
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: problems with Seasons  (Read 2737 times)
arlet
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
problems with Seasons
« on: 2009 March 23, 18:05:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi,
first of all, I'm not a english speaker, so if I make some mistake, I apologize.
I had to reinstall my game from the beginning, and everything went ok until I installed Seasons. The time when appears the last screen (to see the readme or play) the installation broke down. I uninstalled and tried again, this time did not happen the error, but when the game tried to start, it broke again. I tried from the beginning, and this time also installed FT, but it didnt work. FT works well, but I dont have the items of Seasons, and dont have the seasons, too.
Is it possible to make a image disk for Seasons, could this work or I'm doing something wrong?
Thank you
dragoness
Irritating Ignoramus

INTJ.

View Profile
Re: problems with Seasons
« Reply #1 on: 2009 March 24, 11:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, you could make an image of the Seasons disk, but if there's a problem with your disk then making a copy of it isn't likely to help.

Try downloading a pirated copy of Seasons and installing from there, if you think your disk is the problem.
arlet
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 March 24, 17:27:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yesterday I installed Seasons again, and without problem, but when I tried to play, the drive did not recognize the cd. It only happens with this cd, so I think you are right and the problem is in it. I tried with a no-cd hack from GCW. I had changed the exe from seasons by the no-cd, but it didnt work. I think this is my fault, I never used a no-cd nor similar and made some mistake Huh
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 March 24, 17:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have FT loaded, you should be using the no-cd for FT, not the one for Seasons.  FT is the later expansion pack.

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: