More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 06:19:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Male fit skintone not working
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Male fit skintone not working  (Read 2379 times)
Coolness
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Male fit skintone not working
« on: 2009 April 16, 22:15:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everyone,

I used Inky-Fish's male body hair changer (from Sexy Sims 2) and it has put this weird overlay on all of my fit, male sims.  It only happens to the sims using my custom defaults, and only when they are naked.  I removed the overlays from my sims, removed the files from my game, and the overlay (or whatever it is) will not go away.  Has anyone seen this?  It happens even with all CC removed.....I can't get it to go away.  Custom  body meshes do not have this problem.  I've also extracted the skin using bodyshop just to check that all of the textures were there, and they are. 

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Re: Male fit skintone not working
« Reply #1 on: 2009 April 16, 23:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's very weird; in particular, from where did it come from? Do you have some custom skintone with that aspect?

Anyway, I had a similar problem once, with the freeze overlay. A child aged up while freezed, and the resulting teen had normal head and hands, but a blue body overlay stuck on forever: no way to get rid of it.

In the end, I replaced the sim's 3IDR resource with that of another similar sim (same age, skintone and hair color) and reassign previous clothes and hairstyle in game.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Coolness
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Male fit skintone not working
« Reply #2 on: 2009 April 17, 13:37:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not sure where it is pulling it from. Maybe another age?  I only have my custom defaults and then the same textures on the slim body builder mesh.

Resetting the skintone using simpe's sim surgery didn't fix anything, so I guess I'll try the 3IDR resource. It affects most of my male sims, so if anyone knows a possibly easier method I am game for that too.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: