More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 17:31:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Tricou? Who?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Tricou? Who?  (Read 10960 times)
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
Tricou? Who?
« on: 2006 January 04, 02:54:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What family is the Tricou, I know they are accessed by boolprop testingcheats, but that's as much as I know.  I don't know where to find them, but I know they come in NL and they come with their own personalized corrupted death memory.  How do I find them?
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Tricou? Who?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 04, 02:58:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the Tricou family is a family that is dead and comes with the maxis default downtown and some of "ghosts"haunt the house of fallen trees and some are buried at Gothier Grenns in the downtown

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 January 04, 03:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks.  Grin
VJay
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 January 04, 22:35:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a way to resurrect the Tricou family without cheating, it's a mini quest in the game, there's no need of boolprop testingcheats nor SimPE.  Smiley
radiophonic
Lipless Loser

Quirky Liberal Alpha Male

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 January 05, 02:00:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a way to resurrect the Tricou family without cheating, it's a mini quest in the game, there's no need of boolprop testingcheats nor SimPE.  Smiley

And where might that info be? Everyone who knows them is dead.

Instant gratification takes too long.
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 January 05, 02:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, 5 of the downtownie teens have Jon Smith Tricou as their father in their family trees.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 January 05, 02:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the 6 Downtownie Teens live in the Garth Household

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
seven
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 January 05, 03:36:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So some of them are alive??  Huh

Just accept that it is smarter than you, and let it do its thing.   ~guess who
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 January 05, 03:50:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the 6 teens are but they dont have the last name Tricou however they do have him in their family tree and can resurrect him and he can resurrect the rest of the family

seven
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 January 05, 04:15:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok that makes sense because one of my teens brought one of the tricou teens home the other day. The kid was different looking so I had to check out his family tree. I was just a bit confused when I thought they were all supposed to be dead. ha

thanks for clearing it up!!

Just accept that it is smarter than you, and let it do its thing.   ~guess who
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 January 05, 10:33:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you get one of those teens moved into a house, and they have enough money, then they can use the Resurrect-o-mitron to bring them back to life.  But it's far quicker to resurrect Fricorith in simPE, then he comes back with all the money and you can resurrect them immediately!  But you still need to move him into a house - don't try what I did the second time I resurrected them and move him to the students' bin in Uni, he can't resurrect them there.

Zephyr Zodiac
VJay
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 January 05, 11:55:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, 5 of the downtownie teens have Jon Smith Tricou as their father in their family trees.

yes that's what I did. I sent the goth looking teen to Uni, the blond one with the black long coat and black lipstick. He grew up so badly though, I don't understand he was not supposed to look like that, it sucks that he becomes too ugly.  Sad Anyway, then he graduated and I got him a job in the Paranormal career so he can get the resurect-o-nomitron. when he got enough money, he called the gream reaper and he had the possibility to resurrect Johnathan Tricou. Then Johnathan can resurrect all the rest of his family. I did all this without cheating.  Tongue Now as it is mentioned in another thread, I don't remember where exactly, you have to delete the corrupt death memories of each Tricou family member in SimPE before playing them.

I come back on the subject of the teen downtownie growing badly, anyone knows why this happens? As a teen he looks good and when he grows up, the face he gets is totally different from what he should have. Same goes with another teen, the one with sunglasses and the skater haircut, with brown hair. so weird, I don't get it! i believe the same problem happened with Hal Cap from Veronaville. He looks good as a teen and gets a totally different ugly face when he becomes an adult, not the one he's supposed to have. i'm sure it's a bug.
« Last Edit: 2006 January 05, 12:04:10 by VJay » Logged
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 January 05, 12:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Faces they should have? I don't know, but if I'm thinking of the same teen downtownie he only really looks good in his portrait - up close he's very distinctively a simian throwback. Grin I got that facial template on one of my custom downtownies, but I couldn't tell how horrible it was until I changed his appearance and thus, his portrait - eurgh! To the surgery machine with him. He's one of the few non-playables I have to add to the gene pool, and I'll be having no ugly monkeychildren in MY game! Wink

I do know that growing up badly has nothing to do with a kid growing up ugly - see here.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 January 05, 12:40:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

each game has a different set of Names that are the Tricou Illegitimate teens.as for why they grow up badly if left in the Garth household until Uni time. its rather hard to grow up well when youve Just spent your entire childhood in what amounts to a foster home.
   I have had Jon and Jennicor Take in the Teens and finish raising them until Uni .I have used SimPe to haveJennicor adopt the teens and theyy grow up well as a result.ZZ has had them finish "growing up" prior to Uni in their "Aunts"home and they Grow up well. it appears that if sent to Uni with out contact with their Father and left in the Garth household sets them up for Failure at Transition time.

The illegitimate teens Ive had are not ugly when they turn into adults at all in fact they are quit nice looking for Maxis made Sims.  Sean Tricou who originally was named "Ocean Andress" in My game has the Uni surrfer hair cut and glasses turn out really nice looking and if Married to an attractive Sim as an adult produces gorgeous kids.
        The Tricous themselves Jennail and Nylisset arent ugly with a makeover in Nylissets case the Hair and outfit
    makes her look bad. I ditched the outfit and glasses ,gave her a new hairstyle and a bit of make up and shee is a very attractive woman who has gorgeous kids.Gvaudoin Tricou with new makeup,hair and clothes is also very pretty. I also did slight reconstruction her nose . Kiernan her father I left untouched.Fricorith Tricou got a new haircut and clothes and lost the goth makeup aagain very good looking Teen.Jennail his Mother got new Hair and make up and clothes  and she is very pretty.
      Kvornan I left untouched and he is nice looking they have had twins in my game cute toddlers now. Whether they turn out ugly or not really depends on how much time you want to spend at the mirror with them makeup and hair coupled with the clothing makes a big difference for these teens when they transition

VJay
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 January 05, 14:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ah! sorry when i said grow up badly i meant badly looking, they grow up ugly. sorry >.<
anyway, i took some pics of them and you can see that there's something wrong about their face when they grow up, they're really not supposed to look like what they grow up into.
here's the goth bloke i was talking about, he looks good as you can see on the pics:

and now see what he looks like when he turns into an adult. Nothing to do with what he was supposed to look like! he's got that maxian male face with the ugly potato nose like i call it. ewww as a teen he didn't have the potato nose, i went into CAS and made a potato nose male sim and switch it to teen and that totally doesn't look like the goth bloke.

Same with the teen with glasses:

ewww >.<

it's a bug in the game, i'm sure. Sad  or maybe it's just in my game? or is there something to change in their DNA for this not to happen? 

and Bangelnuts, looks like Jennail and Kvornan are meant to have twins, in my game they had twins too, a boy and a girl.  Cheesy
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2006 January 05, 14:17:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's the face templates. I had one sim like the goth guy that got a potato nose upon transition to adulthood as well. Beware- it's genetic.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
VJay
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 January 05, 14:20:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's the face templates. I had one sim like the goth guy that got a potato nose upon transition to adulthood as well. Beware- it's genetic.

potato nose and sprout ears! this face template is so ugly, god. that's a bad suprise Maxis gave us with those teen downtownies becoming ugly when they grow up. very annoying. oh well...
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 January 05, 14:21:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what I do when that happens is surgery and sim pe genetic string changes to make the changes Permanent for future generations.its effective and is permanent but time consuming and tedious

Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 January 05, 14:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I see, VJay! I completely misunderstood what you meant  Lips sealed 

Good gods, that's bizarre. It may well be them defaulting to a default template. I wonder if they'd do the same thing with default replacements in... I think I shall have to do some experimenting on downtownies.

[edit: Nope, their faces still change dramatically when they get older. What the hell, Maxis?]
« Last Edit: 2006 January 05, 14:57:49 by Renatus » Logged

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 January 05, 14:44:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine seemed to grow up fairly reasonable looking.  I did a make-over on Nylisset too, and Jennicor - she's quite an attractive elder when you lose the goth clothing and give her a nice hairstyle.  In my game, it's Kernan who had twins - aliens - after changing aspiration to Knowledge!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: