More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 14:05:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Help! My Water Broke!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help! My Water Broke!  (Read 3144 times)
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
Help! My Water Broke!
« on: 2009 June 15, 17:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just thought this was cute.  Mortimer Goth ran into his new sister-in-law in front of the bookstore, and while they were chatting she went into labor.  I clicked on her, and Mort had the option to take her to the hospital, so we took that option.  He drove her there and went in with her, staying even when his brother showed up, and then drove the happy new family back to the brother's house.  He even got the happy "new baby" moodlet out of it.

On a side note, I love how the game recognizes extended family relationships.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: Help! My Water Broke!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 15, 18:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah. I love that Nicole, Jarrod, and Trevor recognized Desmond as their cousin when they all met him, even though they had no relationship with his father, their uncle. Their mom has always been friends with his mom, so I could explain it away that way.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
LauraW
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 15, 22:22:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, your sim can accompany a perfect stranger to the hospital and get the baby moodlet. Smiley
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 15, 22:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a sim that any time I switch in his household he's somewhere else flirting with a female sim - and he doesn't have the Flirty trait, even.
Anyway, the last time I chose his household he wasn't at home. Oh, right - double click on his face and there he is, in a random townie house, flirting with an unknown fat girl in activewear.

The girl starts screaming and I was like "oh shit, he isn't ugly THAT much, after all!", he freaked out and I suddenly realized the girl was delivering a baby. It turned out to be the spawn of another random townie, romantically interested in her. I suppose all this is courtesy of awesomemod and its noparthenogenesis setting Smiley.
That was an interesting evening out; my sim played with the maggot and gave him the bottle and everything. Now he's friend with the kid and often goes at his home like an older uncle. That's too cute.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: