More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 17:36:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I Keep Getting Spammed with "________ is no longer a family friend"
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I Keep Getting Spammed with "________ is no longer a family friend"  (Read 2353 times)
geekily
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
I Keep Getting Spammed with "________ is no longer a family friend"
« on: 2006 April 01, 20:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just installed NL and OFB. Everything seems to be working great, except when I go to play a lot that I already had there before the install I get spammed with "____________ is no longer a family friend" messages. It goes through every NPC and tells me they are no longer a family friend.  At first I figured I'd just let it run its course and then it would stop - it was going alphabetically so I figured it would stop when it got to the end - but then it started repeating people, this time not in alphabetical order.  Has anyone else experienced this or know of any fix? I thought I had done a pretty good job of deleting/updating my hacks, but even so, I didn't have anything that would have effected those messages. Thanks for your help!
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
Re: I Keep Getting Spammed with "________ is no longer a family friend"
« Reply #1 on: 2006 April 01, 20:33:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Urr ... I personally wouldn't have recommended installing EPs directly on top of each other.

It would also help to list the hacks you are using.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
geekily
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: I Keep Getting Spammed with "________ is no longer a family friend"
« Reply #2 on: 2006 April 01, 20:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm using:
Always Flush Toilets/wash hands
AuthorizedPersonnelOnly
Bottomless Bottle
InSIMenator 2.3
LessWhiny
MQ_Book_Global
MQ_Bookcase_Global
MQ_More_Fun_Reading
MQ_No_Spoiled_Food
NoAutonomyFridgeOFB
nobabyharassment
NoEmptyPot
nowhatsthis
PermaFridgeNL (Simlogical says this one is also OFB compatible)

I went through and updated all my hacks or got rid of them beforehand.  I installed NL, ran it, installed OFB, ran it, reinstalled NL because I had that problem where OFB uninstalls NL, then ran OFB again and everything appeared to be fine until I got this error. I installed them both at once because I didn't want to weed through and find NL hack updates only to have to go back and find them again for OFB. If you think it would help, though, I can uninstall OFB and just play NL for a while. Thank you for your help!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: