More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 10, 18:51:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Error:Trying to route while out of world pops up at Dance Contest on Hobby Lot
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Error:Trying to route while out of world pops up at Dance Contest on Hobby Lot  (Read 3676 times)
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Error:Trying to route while out of world pops up at Dance Contest on Hobby Lot
« on: 2008 March 01, 20:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If i make my Sim go to the secret Hobbylot there are tree Members on the Lot.
When i click on the DJ Boot and start a Dance contest with my Sim the error pops up and the DJ resets.
The Townie in the red cirkle pops up where he is on the Pic, DJ Boot is no longer working, DJ wanders around on the Lot waiting for something to happen.

Has anyone the same prob or have i tight pants ? Hacks are Aweome last update before i startet the Game. Error reproduced 3-4 Times.

[attachment deleted by admin]
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Error:Trying to route while out of world pops up at Dance Contest on Hobby L
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 04, 01:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like Mr. Big was stuck offworld with no action. Does this ALWAYS happen? Is Mr. Big PERMANENTLY suck offworld on that lot?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
Re: Error:Trying to route while out of world pops up at Dance Contest on Hobby L
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 04, 02:53:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This happened to me. Seems to happen where there aren't enough sims on the lot for a dance contest, and one that is coming through the portal gets the queue to do it, but can't because they aren't really there yet.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
Re: Error:Trying to route while out of world pops up at Dance Contest on Hobby Lot
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 04, 15:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Possibly, I reported a similiar bug on page 8 of the FT bork List. With error log. It normally pops up when I try to enter a dance contest.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
purplehaze
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Error:Trying to route while out of world pops up at Dance Contest on Hobby Lot
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 04, 21:09:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to clutter up the thread a bit: I had this happen in my game last night.  DJ just wandered around while Mr. Big just stood stock still. This occurred AFTER Mr. Big decided to be the DJ. After he left the booth, the borkiness happened. I did manage two dance contests before that idiot decided to be the DJ.  No error log attached..didn't think of getting one at the time. :/

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 06, 07:21:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like Mr. Big was stuck offworld with no action. Does this ALWAYS happen? Is Mr. Big PERMANENTLY suck offworld on that lot?

Its not allways Mr. Big it happens with every Sim called for the Dancecontest. Without the Testingcheat you only see the DJ error out and the DJs boot is useless after that. The townie is fine he wanders around on the Lot.
The red circle means he spawned or got first visible there not by the Pedestrian Portal as he should do. It looks like EAxis messed up the Secret Hobby Lots.
I had a Dance contest without Probs at a Downtown Lot.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 06, 07:29:30 by Havelock » Logged
Larxene
Blathering Buffoon

For great justice!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 March 10, 22:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup, getting this too. Mine was with a townie named "Gavin".

~~ Larxene
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: