More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 20:13:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Veronaville
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Veronaville  (Read 2603 times)
Kokopelli
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Veronaville
« on: 2006 July 09, 22:30:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for the stupid question, but this has been driving me nuts since sims 2 has been out.
Veronaville, I know has messed up characters (Summerdreams, Montey etc) But does anybody know if the npc's are ok to breed? I ask this because one of my favorite family's daughter (Cas made by the way) is three bolt chemistry for Remington Creelman( shopboy cashier). Would breeding them make my hood go splodie in the future?
 I have to be careful nowdays because I am sick of re-installing every time the game decided to go byebye on me. Angry
Their is no way for me to get access to SimPE or Hacks since the game is on one comp with no internet and this hunk of junk can't burn the things I need.

Welcome to the dark side, don't forget your flashlight.
Avie
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Veronaville
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 09, 22:39:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Breeding with the  NPC's is fine. I ran two completed Legacies on it and they ain't genetic [oison or nothing. Go ahead.

Kokopelli
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 July 09, 22:53:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Breeding with the  NPC's is fine. I ran two completed Legacies on it and they ain't genetic [oison or nothing. Go ahead.

Good to know since Veronaville just may be the most poorly done neighborhood Maxis has.

MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 July 10, 00:24:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Veronaville problem is if you ressurect dead sim, some have missing genetic.  If you don't ressurect dead Maxis character you should not have any problem.

Kokopelli
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 July 10, 03:30:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I don't like bringing any sim back from the dead, unless I need/want a zombie for a story.
Even then they come back knowing everyone they just so happened to see walking around campus/ downtown/ neighborhood and they never truly met them either.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: