More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 00:40:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The Woo-Hoo Sim Who Will No Longer Woo-Hoo
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Woo-Hoo Sim Who Will No Longer Woo-Hoo  (Read 2508 times)
JavaChild
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
The Woo-Hoo Sim Who Will No Longer Woo-Hoo
« on: 2005 September 21, 04:54:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heavy sigh... A long day with much apprehension for tomorrow: I just wanted to play the game and relax for a bit but we all know it's not always relaxing.

So... University only. I was mere hours away from finally giving in and buying NL when I read about Ancient Sim's memory wipe-outs and am now reconsidering all over again. Romance Mod obviously installed.

Ms. Heather Huffington has been casually woohooing her way all over campus. How much do I love that she won't actually sleep in the bed with them afterwards? But yeah - I understand where the chick's coming from. At any rate, she finally rolled the want to fall in love with Andrew Thayer who she had previously woohooed; albeit casually. And now that she's in love, they can no longer woohoo the old fashioned way. It started in the hottub where everytime she tried, he'd just suddenly pop out: Premature Evacuation if you will. I bought a new tub to no avail and then moved them to the bed where Andrew does remain but all animations cease and both seem stuck until I cancel everything out again.

Exited, entered the game again: Same thing and Heather and Andrew just can't get it on. Further research showed that other Sims could woohoo in the same bed and hottub and now I've discovered that I can force Heather into love with other Sims and she'll woohoo with them also - Just not Andrew Thayer. Even more research - and much frustration and grumbling - sees that while his daily and lifetime relationship levels are both in the high nineties with her, Andrew still doesn't love Heather. I could understand his inability to traditionally woohoo if he doesn't love her but he's not actually refusing: Just jumping out of the tub and freezing in the bed -> Performance anxiety perhaps?

Am I missing something here or is Andrew Thayer just broke? Will Heather Huffington ever be able to woohoo the only sim she actually loves? Oh the suspense.  Tongue

« Last Edit: 2005 September 21, 07:59:14 by JavaChild » Logged
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
Re: The Woo-Hoo Sim Who Will No Longer Woo-Hoo
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 21, 06:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've mentioned this to twojeffs' before... but I guess it was too minor of an issue. I didn't have my sims pop out of the bed, but I had a problem where only one sim was in love with the other and casual romance options no longer popped up. However, regular options for woohoo was still not available because apparently the feeling wasn't mutual. Tongue

I was hoping that a check could have been added so that it requires both sims to be in love before casual romance options disappear. For now, probably the only way to get them to woohoo again is to either play Andrew Thayer or have him move in or use regular romantic interactions with him in order to get him to fall in love as well. If you're getting pop up/jump bug errors, I would both request and recommend that you post any error logs you get from this in TwoJeffs' Junk Box forum. If you don't get error logs, then you should turn on the boolprop testingCheatsEnabled cheat to enable debug mode. Hope this helps. Smiley

Ste

JavaChild
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The Woo-Hoo Sim Who Will No Longer Woo-Hoo
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 21, 08:04:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you muchly... My eyes aren't quite open yet but I appreciate the response and will definitely look into the logs after more coffee.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: