More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 08:13:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Boats go in the water
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Boats go in the water  (Read 3814 times)
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
Boats go in the water
« on: 2010 February 06, 03:49:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sim likes to swim with the fishes.  Apparently this is what happens when you leave a boat on a community lot and some neat little girl tries to put it away.  Building lots half in the ocean can have comical consequences.

Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Boats go in the water
« Reply #1 on: 2010 February 06, 16:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think they really "swim" in the "body of water" in the world. They just walk into it and get submerged.

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
Re: Boats go in the water
« Reply #2 on: 2010 February 06, 16:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can they get back out after they go in?

They can get out, but they seem to get a little disoriented. You can still tell them what to do.  You can not, however, click on them.  The only interaction you will get if they are completely submerged is ‘Fish,' because the water is what is actually getting clicked on.  I almost decided to leave this lot in my world because it was so funny to watch, but then I decided that wading in the water is nice, but complete submersion is just weird. Also, they can‘t fish on the lot.  She will go to the neighboring lot to fish.  She will do this completely submerged as well, because that lot is in the ocean, too.  However she will not fish on the lot she is actively on when told to.  You think standing underwater looks cool; fishing underwater is a hoot—especially with sharks and alligators overhead.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: