More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 16:20:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Kids won't go to school, many a sad panda...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Kids won't go to school, many a sad panda...  (Read 2528 times)
MizzCerise
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Kids won't go to school, many a sad panda...
« on: 2009 October 16, 03:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this in the "Hatchet Falls" thread, but receiving no reply I wandered over here to give my problem a whirl...

*cut and paste*

I have a question that perhaps you can help me with, perhaps not...

I've been running Hatchet for a couple of weeks, all is well, then I went a bit "delete the cache" crazy and some of the community lots disappeared. I get them back in order, all except for the school. They can take art classes, so it's not bad placement, but none of the kids will attend class. The bus shows up and they just default back to their old spots, so now my entire town is full of derelict stupid children. I added a second school just in case it was the lot that was buggered, but no luck there either. Any idea what I did wrong or how I can fix it? Thanks....
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Kids won't go to school, many a sad panda...
« Reply #1 on: 2009 October 16, 05:38:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you use AwesomeMod? If so, try the New Bug Thread. Not only is it the proper place to post about game bugs, but reading it may also help you with your problem, since many people have also had the same problem and reported it there. Otherwise, try doing a search from the main page. This problem has been reported and discussed many times. There was no need to start a new thread for it.

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: