More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 19:54:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Skillinator Query
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Skillinator Query  (Read 3860 times)
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
Skillinator Query
« on: 2008 January 04, 14:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I couldn't see a thread for the skillinator in the Firing Range or in the Armoury, so am posting this here.

Does the skillinator not recognise the grand piano from BV, when skilling creativity? 

I instructed a sim to skillinate/creativity, his mood was good, and nobody else was using the grand piano, however the command dropped out of his queue for no reason that I can see.  The only creativity object on the lot is the grand piano.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Aner-Dyfan
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Skillinator Query
« Reply #1 on: 2008 January 04, 15:10:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My version of skillinator came with Macrotastics from the BRY thread. The one I am now using however is the DC one.

However despite that the grand piano doesn't seem to be recognised by skillinator. Did the same test as you, only creativity item on lot, and skillinator just gets stomped.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 January 06, 09:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will investigate the piano. As a new item, it is probably not recognized by the old piano logic.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 January 07, 15:06:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems since BV, whenever I have tried to skillinate for creativity, sims choose the easel.  I thought perhaps it was just that the easel was present on the lot and advertised more than the piano.  Since BV I have replaced most of the stand-up pianos (which are ugly IMO) with nice shiny grands, so my test is likely fail (no old piano control group).

Tribulatio proxima est
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 January 07, 22:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Old pianos are always chosen over the easels.
ReneeFox
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 January 08, 08:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That stupid piano is buggy!  Sims get stuck in the seat after playing (standing up), and can't move away.  I have a grande piano from someone before BV came out, and it works like a charm.  The one from Maxis has problems.  I could probably use the code from the one that works to fix Maxis' grande piano, but I just use the CC one.

Please don't Delete Me 'cause I don't post much in the Forum!
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 January 08, 20:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That stupid piano is buggy!...I could probably use the code from the one that works to fix Maxis' grande piano, but I just use the CC one.

Not something that I have noticed.  So far this problem does not exist in my game.

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: