More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 22:50:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Motoki Come Back
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question:  Do you want Motoki to return to Maty?  (Voting closed: 2005 December 13, 22:40:57)
Yes - 147 (94.8%)
No - 6 (3.9%)
Maybe - 2 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 143

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Motoki Come Back  (Read 54628 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Motoki Come Back
« on: 2005 December 06, 22:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Due to a highly offensive series of Posts in  the thread which pay sites would you subscribe to ? on the Podium .Motoki said goodbye to MATY. I for one would Love to have Motoki come back to MATY and feel that the thread did indeed  have offensisive gender preference posts regarding homosexuality. I enjoyed Motoki's Posts and his helpful Information Bailed me out of Jam's in my game more than once. please take a moment to take this poll

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: Motoki Come Back
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 06, 22:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, please come back, 'tokiness...
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 06, 22:50:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brynne could you Please forward the results to Motoki?

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 06, 22:51:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please, Motoki!  And if anything I said upset you, please accept my apologies.

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 06, 22:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki, you know we all love you! We know you since JMP openned this site, and always appreciated your help and warm words!

You saved our game pleasure many many times - thank you for that!

Please, please come back! - We consider you as a family!

We DO care...Smiley
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 December 06, 22:53:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I can track him down, I sure will!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 December 06, 22:56:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I can track him down, I sure will!
Thank Brynne Perhaps it will do Motoki's spirit   some good toknow we care about him  Smiley

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 December 06, 22:57:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We DO care...

Of course we do!  and we miss you! Cry Cry Cry

Zephyr Zodiac
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 December 06, 22:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki, I always thought you had a thicker skin than that. By leaving you are giving what some people would want the gay community to do, to just go away. Either way, I hope you and yours are well or will be well with expedience. Take care and I hope to see you around again soon as I value your opinions, humour and general state of Motokiness, gay, straight or just plain Motoki.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 December 06, 23:07:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Either way, I hope you and yours are well or will be well with expedience. Take care and I hope to see you around again soon as I value your opinions, humour and general state of Motokiness, gay, straight or just plain Motoki.

Very well put, bravo Nectere.

But I do believe it is a multitude of reasons that he feels the need for a break, at least that what I inferred from the post in the thread. Sort of a vacation (hopefully not too long), and if he really needs to walk away for a while, maybe he'll pop in from time to time to say hello. And there really is absolutely nothing plain about Motoki :D (not a real smilie)

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 December 06, 23:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

come on Motoki we need our lord of the Nannies back Cheesy

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 December 06, 23:11:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two tumbs, nectere! Motoki and all of us have to fight this religious prejudice!

Edit:  Veil, we don't want him to take a break - we want him right back!!! If he takes a break, he will forget us, and will never return.

He was, and is, one of the respected members of the forum, and we really love him.

We want you back - don't desert us!!!

« Last Edit: 2005 December 06, 23:16:55 by gali » Logged
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 December 06, 23:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But I do believe it is a multitude of reasons that he feels the need for a break, at least that what I inferred from the post in the thread. Sort of a vacation (hopefully not too long), and if he really needs to walk away for a while, maybe he'll pop in from time to time to say hello. And there really is absolutely nothing plain about Motoki Cheesy (not a real smilie)

Already the forum feels like there's someone vital gone AWOL!

Two tumbs, nectere! Motoki and all of us have to fight this religious prejudice!

I second that.

Zephyr Zodiac
Torkle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 December 06, 23:12:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki - Please don't let the opinions of a few people prevent the rest of us good folk from receiving your knowledge, wit, and wisdom.

---
Torkle
Elvie
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 December 06, 23:15:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, come back.  You're More Awesome than you realize  Smiley
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 December 06, 23:19:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can understand why Motoki left. I don't think it was just "thin-skinned". I just saw the thread, and I don't understand why someone didn't move it into Retardo Land when it started to descend into such an assinine discussion.

Of course, I am echoing all those calls for him to come back.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 December 06, 23:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And, there you have it. You can't have your cake and eat it, I guess. The drawback of free speech is that people are thus free to express their opinions, regardless of how distasteful, ignorant, and bigoted they are.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 December 06, 23:20:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki - Please don't let the opinions of a few people prevent the rest of us good folk from receiving your knowledge, wit, and wisdom.
as my hubby is always saying opinions are like a-holes everyone has one  and not necessarily one worth listening to. the anti homosexual posts are  a good example of opinions not  worth paying attention to.and point to narrow mindedness at its height.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 December 06, 23:25:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

as my hubby is always saying opinions are like a-holes everyone has one  and not necessarily one worth listening to.
I thought it was that everyone has one and they're all full of shit?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 December 06, 23:28:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And, there you have it. You can't have your cake and eat it, I guess. The drawback of free speech is that people are thus free to express their opinions, regardless of how distasteful, ignorant, and bigoted they are.

As someone, (I forget who) once said: " I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Not sure I am totally in agreement with that.  There are times when some people should keep their bigoted opinions to themselves - but of course, they won't!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 December 06, 23:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

as my hubby is always saying opinions are like a-holes everyone has one  and not necessarily one worth listening to.
I thought it was that everyone has one and they're all full of shit?
he was referring to the opinion not  the a**hole taken in your context that saying is correct as well

Torkle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 December 06, 23:32:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As someone, (I forget who) once said: " I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire: http://www.classroomtools.com/voltaire.htm

---
Torkle
lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2005 December 06, 23:32:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm. Ok I just have had my head up my ass because I totally missed this one. Personally I don't give a damn who is screwing who, when where or how. It should only matter to you if you are their significant other. Yet again quoting Men in Black "Jay: Why the big secret? People are smart, they can handle it.
Kay: A *person* is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 December 06, 23:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmmm....

Most of us who identify as gay/lesbian/bisexual (myself being a lesbian) encounter predjudice, bigotry etc from some people in the community. Hwever, just when you think you've developed skin as thick as a Rhino's hide, it takes someone to make one little comment that can cut so deep to the bone that all of the walls and defences you've put up over the years crumble in an instant and it is extrememly upsetting and frustrating when that happens.

I can understand why Motoki has decided to 'have a break' or call it quits even. Perhaps it may have been the last straw to have encountered predjudice at a site that he obviously loves and feels comfortable being a member of, perhaps he was a little oversensitive, like we all are at times......

Hopefully he'll pick himself up, dust himself off and come and join the fray again.

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 December 06, 23:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire: http://www.classroomtools.com/voltaire.htm

Should have remembered, studied Voltaire's Candide for A Level but it was 40 years ago!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: