More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 00:10:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Am Looking For 2 Downloads Please?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Am Looking For 2 Downloads Please?  (Read 5829 times)
sbt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Am Looking For 2 Downloads Please?
« on: 2005 November 19, 16:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first download was to change clothes faster. Since NL everyone does the change slowly, but did have something that made it fasrer.
 Have searched MoreAwesomeThanYou, InSimenator, MTS2, Variousimmers Forums and could not relocate it. Had it before, maybe it was discontinued due to NL or the patch? Does anyone know where it is please? Thought it was TwoJeffs, but it is not listed in his forum. It was either a mod or a hack.

Also, is there anything for Sims2 like there was in the Sims1 called the SuperWardrobe by SimWardobe? It was a dresser that had all clothing available for the sims to change into. You click the dresser and scroll through all the outfits to pick which to change into.
More or less what we want is to be able to have access to all clothes for that gender and age in the dresser.

Thank You for any replies.  Smiley
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Am Looking For 2 Downloads Please?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 19, 16:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first download was to change clothes faster. Since NL everyone does the change slowly, but did have something that made it fasrer.
 Have searched MoreAwesomeThanYou, InSimenator, MTS2, Variousimmers Forums and could not relocate it. Had it before, maybe it was discontinued due to NL or the patch? Does anyone know where it is please? Thought it was TwoJeffs, but it is not listed in his forum. It was either a mod or a hack.

Also, is there anything for Sims2 like there was in the Sims1 called the SuperWardrobe by SimWardobe? It was a dresser that had all clothing available for the sims to change into. You click the dresser and scroll through all the outfits to pick which to change into.
More or less what we want is to be able to have access to all clothes for that gender and age in the dresser.

Thank You for any replies.  Smiley
www.valdea sims.com has a Dma set that has a box and you click change outfit and then whatever you want everyday etc and the sim or sims instantly appear in that out fit. the red box allows you to buy an out fit in any category for 1 simoleon and you can fill the cart up with as many items as you want it goes through all available clothing in that category ie formal etc

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
sbt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 19, 16:50:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, Thank You for the reply. We do have the dma one that is yellow, and it does have the option to change clothes, but they do it slowly, the one we did have the jump thingy the sims did was faster. Not sure if the buy option is there.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 19, 16:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, Thank You for the reply. We do have the dma one that is yellow, and it does have the option to change clothes, but they do it slowly, the one we did have the jump thingy the sims did was faster. Not sure if the buy option is there.
the red DMA box has the buy option. check the website the Boxes have been updated  for NL

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 19, 18:56:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

JMP does have a fasterbuy clothes mod as well as the clothingtool mod, but you pay a premium for shopping at home, the nice thing about is that you dont have to buy and toddlers can use it as well

clothing tool
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/nl/hacks/clothingtool.zip

It doesnt look like faster clothes buy is updated officially for NL yet but here is the Uni one
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/uni/hacks/fasterbuyclothes.zip
resmc
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 19, 18:58:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The valdea thingy that allows you to buy clothes at home is from the WooHoo NPC set. It's colored red.  And clothes only cost$1. Wink
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 19, 19:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The valdea thingy that allows you to buy clothes at home is from the WooHoo NPC set. It's colored red.  And clothes only cost$1. Wink
Thanks Icouldn't remember which set had the red box

sbt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 19, 20:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank You, dowloaded the set with the red box, the sims change faster and awesome the clothes are $1.  Smiley
resmc
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 19, 20:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah. That set seems a bit *kinky*, but I must admit it's useful for those certain sims. And it is worth getting (at least the free version) for the "red box thingy".
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 19, 21:57:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah. That set seems a bit *kinky*, but I must admit it's useful for those certain sims. And it is worth getting (at least the free version) for the "red box thingy".
Definitely useful at weddings lol when you need a sim to hurry up and change to formal.I have a huge wedding Reception going on in my Game and discovered the 2 kids failed to change to formal oops I used the box to change them. there are 22 wedding guests at the reception and the toasts are just about to begin. all are family members except for 1 guest who is the fiancee of the brides brother.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 19, 21:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesnt look like faster clothes buy is updated officially for NL yet but here is the Uni one
This item is officially discontinued for NL due to the fact that Maxis incorporate the faster-buy function directly into the core object as of NL and the Uni patch.

A pared down version specifically covering "Try On" (for the Woohoo thing) will be released shortly.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 November 19, 22:01:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This item is officially discontinued for NL due to the fact that Maxis incorporate the faster-buy function directly into the core object as of NL and the Uni patch.

A pared down version specifically covering "Try On" (for the Woohoo thing) will be released shortly.
I cant wait that mod was awesome

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: