More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 10, 03:26:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Ok I have no idea what im doing wrong with installing these sims..
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ok I have no idea what im doing wrong with installing these sims..  (Read 2155 times)
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Ok I have no idea what im doing wrong with installing these sims..
« on: 2006 May 09, 03:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tried to reinstall the maty sims (me included) and did the clean installer placed them in the downloads and yet the only one i can get to show up is Twain..noone else is in my cas.  Can someone please tell me what step i have left out? I havent played yet nor i have downloaded directly to the game. i created the downloads folder..oddly the hacks and mods when it perfectly but these sims..wont. Angry

Baronetess
TaWanda
Nitwitted Nuisance

stolen from obsessiveicons@livejournal

View Profile
Re: Ok I have no idea what im doing wrong with installing these sims..
« Reply #1 on: 2006 May 09, 04:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, I don't know Kewian. I unzip most of mine directly into the downloads folder and then go back and subfolder them with the clean installer. I haven't tried putting them in with clean installer. Some of them have to go in with body shop package installer instead. I did some files just a few days ago and didn't have any problems
Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 May 09, 04:42:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tried to reinstall the maty sims (me included) and did the clean installer placed them in the downloads and yet the only one i can get to show up is Twain..noone else is in my cas.  Can someone please tell me what step i have left out? I havent played yet nor i have downloaded directly to the game. i created the downloads folder..oddly the hacks and mods when it perfectly but these sims..wont. Angry

I always use clean installer, but I de-select the default intallation and put them in the saved sims folder, and they always show up. I was thinking of packaging all the Maty sims lots (the sims and their houses) from Matyville. Maybe you would be interested in those?
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 May 09, 09:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to install them directly to the game, to see them in CAS. But I would check the Body Shop too, may be they appear there, then you can clone them and install them to the game.

Then you can use the Clean Installer, and move all your MATY sims to a special folder, named "Saved Sims", which doesn't appear usually and have to be built. Thus you will always know where to find them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: