More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 18:51:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  not crap meshes.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: not crap meshes.  (Read 2516 times)
PandaGirl
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
not crap meshes.
« on: 2006 December 16, 10:55:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hey everyone!
i've recently started downloading CC for the first time and am disappointed that a lot of nice meshes go crap once the sim gets fat (or at least EAs dream of fat). so i was hoping you guys could suggest some stuff that is properly meshed. even better if it's stuff from PSMBD. Sunair has some nice clothes but the ones i've downloaded get a huge black strip around the bottom when the sim isn't skinny. I'm looking for a bit of everything i guess, so i will take any suggestions youse give me and check them out.

thank you for your time.  Grin

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: not crap meshes.
« Reply #1 on: 2006 December 16, 12:31:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Almost all the custom outfits are made for fit sims (slim ones).

It's easier to make the sim fit, than to search outfits for fat sims.

Just give the sim each day to train body one sim hour, and slowly you will see that the fit meter goes up to the end.

I remember that when I started to play TS2, I let Ophelia Nigmos without training, and she got fat like a cow. Boy, she looked bad! Then I began to train her each day, and she became fit again.

Just one hour training is enough to keep them slim.
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 December 16, 12:36:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like size variety in my game too - So far I've found that All About Style's clothes are generally quite good in all sizes, because many of them are based off maxis meshes. I roadtest new clothes in CAS before deciding to keep them - anything that clips on a fat sim gets chucked.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 December 16, 13:36:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HystericalParoxysm never skimps on things like fat and pregnant morphs.
She doesn't have a lot of clothes, but that's probably because she does such a thorough job.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
PandaGirl
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 December 16, 13:42:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i've found i have to go through my downloads in body shop as i haven't got pets installed and some creators don't say whether their stuff was made in pets bodyshop or not, so while i'm doing that i check to see how buggered my fatty fat fat sims will be. (i'm a fatty fat fat sim so i like to have some in my game).

@ Gali, i normally have my sims exercise when i can't think of anything better for them to do. most of them have a shit load of enemies and i find a having some body skill makes it less embarrassing as they get their ass kicked less.

@floopyboo, have just downloaded some things i like from All About Style so i can't wait to see how that goes.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: