More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 22, 05:26:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  More Awful Than You! February: SKINS
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Awful Than You! February: SKINS  (Read 137706 times)
Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: More Awful Than You! February: SKINS
« Reply #100 on: 2008 February 15, 21:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MadameUgly, I think you have a very good point there. They must be piggy-bank sims.

Yes, Pescado, I understand that. But how would you change the skintone once you'd put it on the sim? The only thing I can think of is the Skintone Changer which only works with Enayla skintones.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2008 February 15, 21:11:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to know what's up with the twisted torsos. You can't get the sims to walk that way, so it must be deliberately photoshopped to look awful.

Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

ISFP - now more Introverted than Pescado!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 February 16, 02:59:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, those back trenches look awful. It looks like someone stabbed them with a knife and it left a massive scar.

Jesus Christ I am starting to think like Pescado! Shocked

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Ephraim
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 February 16, 05:20:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to know what's up with the twisted torsos. You can't get the sims to walk that way, so it must be deliberately photoshopped to look awful.
Sexy walk--I think romance Sims do it, when they're about to go make out or something.  Most of them probably have an animation box/painting (I think).  You can definitely make Sims do that in the game.  Wink
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 February 16, 06:39:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would first require that you THINK, Pedobait. There's no evidence you actually DO that.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2008 February 16, 08:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would first require that you THINK, Pedobait. There's no evidence you actually DO that.

If I couldn't think how could I type, Old Man?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2008 February 16, 08:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is one of the great unsolved mysteries of the universe, much like how Strong Bad types with boxing gloves on.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 February 16, 10:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yes I am quite mysterious aren't I? Tongue Much like how someone who lives in a bunker can be online 24/7. Internet costs money, and so does running two sites. Do you have a job, Pescado? Or do you kill people, eat them and take their money?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 February 16, 10:05:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yes I am quite mysterious aren't I? Tongue Much like how someone who lives in a bunker can be online 24/7. Internet costs money, and so does running two sites.
I know it's a hard concept for a 12 year old like you to understand, but some of us actually saved for a retirement. Mostly because I'm such an utter miser that I never spent anything. And running the sites doesn't really cost ME any money. If it did, I wouldn't be running them, since meatspace funds are no good online.

Do you have a job, Pescado? Or do you kill people, eat them and take their money?
That kinda was my job. I specialize in the art of killing people and breaking things. They pay good money for that.

Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 February 16, 10:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Pescado, congradulations for saving a lot of money for your retirement. It would have taken willpower to not spend everything at once. As for your old job, I suppose those "skills" are mighty handy under certain circumstances.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 February 16, 12:12:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would it take willpower to NOT spend money? Spending money requires EFFORT. It is also physically painful.

Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 February 16, 12:18:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would it take willpower to NOT spend money? Spending money requires EFFORT. It is also physically painful.

Say, I wanted a new computer. I had the money to buy one, but I knew I had bills to pay. Instead of buying a new computer I would have to force myself to pay my bills instead, because I had to. Its opportunity cost of paying your bills, the next best alternative would be to buy a computer. So, for some people, it takes a lot of willpower to save money.

As for physically painful? I'm not sure about that one.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 February 16, 12:31:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're really so broke that you don't run a cash surplus after basic living expenses, you either need to get a better job, or live someplace cheaper, like a cardboard box. Or both. And if you have bills to pay, then you obviously DON'T have the money, moron. That is exactly the kind of defective excuse for thought I would expect from you, Pedobait.

Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 February 16, 12:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, Pescado, that isn't an excuse or my current living condition. It was only an example of how one might need willpower to not spend money. I was simply answering your question, Pes.

Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 February 16, 13:29:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gramps and Jess, you are causing me much amusement. Yay Jess for asking the question I've always wanted to know the answer to!

And, Gramps, if you changed my name on PMBD, why can't you here?

As for whoever asked about Sexywalk, it was turned into a really craptastic hack by...er...the girl who made the woohoo bed, I believe. I've forgotten her name, but it's the same one. It's generally advised you don't download anything where the sexywalk has been in play; the item is likely to be ugly.

Am I the only judge, lol? Am I not to have any sidekick judges? (Don't all shout at once!)
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: 2008 February 16, 13:40:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be lizzlove. And I'd "offer" to judge, but I actually enjoy it, which I think defeats the purpose.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 February 16, 13:44:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well at least I've amused someone tonight Tongue I always thought that the twisted torso thing was the walk sims did when they go to kiss ect. Why the hell would someone make a hack like that??

I think the Old Man is butthurt because he made a mistake. This isnt the first time either, Pezza* Wink

*I feel so rediculously Aussie right now...

Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 February 16, 13:55:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be lizzlove.

No, no it wouldn't. She made the Swinger Bed, not the Woohoo Bed. Shaklin enters my head. Was it Shaklin? I think it was...

lol it's in game, Shaklin just made it so you could command all sims to do it. I'm pretty sure that whatever the previous poster who said something about Romance sims doing it is true. This enables it for everyone, but it's pretty hideous.

This afternoon, Jess. Wink And it is a possibility that Gramps is butthurt, but I wouldn't rely on it too much. Cool
Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2008 February 16, 14:01:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, he probably wont let on Cheesy And it's night over here, its currenty 11:48PM.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2008 February 16, 14:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And, Gramps, if you changed my name on PMBD, why can't you here?
Because that was part of converting from phpbb. Your old name didn't convert properly. So I had to fill one in, so naturally, I filled in "Tchan".

Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2008 February 16, 15:58:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aah. That makes logical sense. Thanks for explaining. I was wondering. Smiley

(Why did you convert the board, or is there a thread on it somewhere I'm missing?)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2008 February 16, 16:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It was too hard to nuke spammertrolls under phpbb. I have an SMF hack I made which lets me nuke people with one button press.

Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2008 February 16, 17:28:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aah, okay. Thank you. Were you having lots of spammertrolls? You lasted a year with the old phpbb system, so it mustn't have been too bad all the time.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2008 February 16, 22:03:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The crazy walk is a feature, but Sera does do something weird with her screenshots because all her models manage to look like they're the bastard child of a sims 1 and a sims 2 sim.

I've always wanted to do a "WTF is up with that model?!" contest, but it might be a bit narrow.  I have some great entries lined up just in case.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
asthehind
Retarded Reprobate

I think, therefore I am overqualified.

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2008 February 17, 01:29:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everything on these four pages is pretty horrendous, but these two in particular caught my eyes.
*WTF snipped*

What is wrong with this creator? Not only terribly executed, but surreal as well... Huh I'm guessing it's either complete and utter stupidity or a heck of a lot of weed. Or both.

By popular demand, Tongue Deer:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: