More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 05:17:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Should I be able to walk to community lots?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Should I be able to walk to community lots?  (Read 12906 times)
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Should I be able to walk to community lots?
« Reply #25 on: 2008 March 17, 16:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had this issue since BV as well - they can take the taxi anywhere fine, but if they walk they appear in the middle of the lot (not on the sidewalk by the sign where they should) and then disappear. I think I was able to get it to work a couple times in the main hood, but never on vacation.

I was able to pause it before they disappeared last night and queue up some actions, but it disappeared anyway, and there were no NPCs. Though everyone said it was the visitor controller, it doesn't seem to be for me, and it's still doing this with FT even though I've updated everything, nixed a lot of non-awesome hacks, and currently don't have either puppy or kitten killers installed. Since I can still get around it, it's not a game-breaker, but it's definitely annoying.
simaddict
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Should I be able to walk to community lots?
« Reply #26 on: 2008 March 27, 22:48:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been getting a bunch of Object errors when I try to get my sims to walk to a community lot. I've got both BV & FT, and to my knowledge all the hacks I have were updated or still confirmed to work with FT. If I post my error logs, could someone take a look at them for me? I'll give you rum & cookies if you do!  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: