More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 13:48:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Sims3launcher problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims3launcher problem  (Read 4853 times)
nowoman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Sims3launcher problem
« on: 2010 December 26, 15:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that most of you know something about sims3launcher crash "Sims3Launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close". I know it's possible to play without it, but I can't start up TS3 Monkey or other install helper (this same error). I was searching about this but no one knows why it's happen. I read somewhere that it can be a mistake after uninstalling The Sims 2. I was thinking about it and I remind that a few months, years ago I had problem with TS2. I couldn't uninstall it or something. Maybe then I did something wrong (ex. deleted important file) and nowadays it's a reason for launcher error?

« Last Edit: 2010 December 26, 18:51:30 by nowoman » Logged

I know that somewhere in heaven, our love is perfectly planned.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Sims3launcher problem
« Reply #1 on: 2010 December 26, 21:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mistake our intentions and interest in the Launcher. We do not state that it is possible to play the game without the Launcher. We state that it is imperitive to play the game without the Launcher. That being a primary supposition of the culture here, I suggest that you search elsewhere for Launcher help.
« Last Edit: 2010 December 26, 21:36:37 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 December 27, 02:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe then I did something wrong (ex. deleted important file) and nowadays it's a reason for launcher error?

This seems like a strange question to ask us. Shouldn't you know if you deleted any TS3 files? If you did, that's likely the problem.

I sing along with elevator music.
nowoman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 December 27, 08:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe then I did something wrong (ex. deleted important file) and nowadays it's a reason for launcher error?

This seems like a strange question to ask us. Shouldn't you know if you deleted any TS3 files? If you did, that's likely the problem.

"I read somewhere that it can be a mistake after uninstalling The Sims 2. I was thinking about it and I remind that a few months, years ago I had problem with TS2. I couldn't uninstall it or something. Maybe then I did something wrong (ex. deleted important file) and nowadays it's a reason for launcher error?"

You mistake our intentions and interest in the Launcher. We do not state that it is possible to play the game without the Launcher. We state that it is imperitive to play the game without the Launcher. That being a primary supposition of the culture here, I suggest that you search elsewhere for Launcher help.

I'm sorry again, english isn't my native language, so I can't understand and write everything I think. I saw that here people know a lot about The Sims 3 so I hoped for help here.

I know that somewhere in heaven, our love is perfectly planned.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 December 27, 08:53:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I'll try to state it more simply.

We think launcher is bad. We do not like launcher, so we can not help. Try the EA forums.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 December 27, 09:50:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you recently patch your game?  If so, did the EADM update properly?  If the EADM fails to update properly it will often cause the launcher to fail also.  A simple google search will yield a version of the EADM you can download and re-install, which often solves many launcher problems.

Simple searches will tell you how to successfully bypass the launcher.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 December 27, 18:44:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"I read somewhere that it can be a mistake after uninstalling The Sims 2. I was thinking about it and I remind that a few months, years ago I had problem with TS2. I couldn't uninstall it or something. Maybe then I did something wrong (ex. deleted important file) and nowadays it's a reason for launcher error?"

Quoting yourself back to me doesn't mean your statement makes sense. You know what files you deleted, we don't.

I sing along with elevator music.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: