More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 13:41:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Teleport on Beachlot corrupted Lot.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Teleport on Beachlot corrupted Lot.  (Read 4496 times)
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Teleport on Beachlot corrupted Lot.
« on: 2007 November 24, 14:44:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sim teleported frome the shorepart of the lot to the Toilet in his House after this he tried to walk to the beach and he could no more he got only the though bubble something is blocking his way. It was the second time his Lot got corrupt in this way. I had them move out because the old Lot had the same issue. It looks like macros should no loger include teleporting if the lot is a Beachlot.

Edit: I went in the sayd Lot and told them to teleport nothing happened. Last Time were the Lot got corrupt i have made them macro.../ Dig for stuff and BUY teleported them to the Toilet. Maybe it was the Macro what caused this.
« Last Edit: 2007 November 24, 15:01:06 by Havelock » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Teleport on Beachlot corrupted Lot.
« Reply #1 on: 2007 November 24, 14:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen this, but it's not a problem with lot corruption and it's not consistent, and you can get out of it just by teleporting back.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 November 24, 15:02:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its the sloped Part of the lot where sims lost the ability to walk over. I have tried everything but the slope got a barrier after the teleport nothing helpet even force errors on lotdebugger.
And the Game got stuck in a loop while trying to package sayd lot.
« Last Edit: 2007 November 24, 15:12:49 by Havelock » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 November 24, 15:11:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's just a random stupid glitch, it really has nothing to do with lot corruption, the lot is fine. Just teleport back over it and the problem should go away.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 November 24, 15:14:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok will try next time if it happens another time.

Edit: Arrggg. It happened again. This time he Teleported from the street to the Toilet. After that he could not walk over the slope to the Beach. So i tried to teleport him to the shoreline but he could not walk to his House anymore.
His wife wo has not teleported at this time was fine and walked to the House. I endet by deleting him and exit/saved the Lot after returnig he was fine and walked to the Beach. It is a really stupid glitch.
« Last Edit: 2007 November 24, 16:50:10 by Havelock » Logged
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 November 24, 20:59:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had this problem before with a sim who could teleport. Eventually she could get absolutely nowhere without teleporting. Hasn't happened since to any other sim.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 November 30, 17:20:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I endet with removing anything what makes my sims teleport on this Lot. Anytime they teleport they lost the ability to walk over the slope. I think it is better not to have sims who can teleport on Beachlots.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 November 30, 19:03:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being a lazy impatient sort, I often use the Insim teleport feature to get sims around, especially if they are sandcastling and a person shows up that they are just dying to talk to, flirt with, etc.  Never had a problem, beach lot or otherwise.  Might it be limited to the teleport skill that they learn from the ninja.

Tribulatio proxima est
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 November 30, 20:35:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is the Ninja teleport who causes this on my Lot. I dont know if make them teleport has the same outcome or if it is only when tey are forced to teleport by BUY or a Macro (like Eat).
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 November 30, 22:44:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On my one, issues started before I had Macrotastics, much less used any of the commands. *shrug* I have a sim who is using ye olde meditation teleportation and so far he's still fine.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: