The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here

<< < (396/667) > >>

Andistyr:
I'll test it - my sim never jumped away from the spellbook. The only problem I was having is the ghosts, moons, and stars not showing up when the sim reads the book.

Edit: Everything works & the spellbook stayed in buy mode this time.  Thanks for the fix & taking the time to redo it.  I doubt EA will ever fix this issue.

J. M. Pescado:
Quote from: kissing_toast on 2012 January 29, 00:17:31

Here is another fix, hopefully the final product. This SHOULD work for sim3pack, decrapped sim3pack, and packaged versions of all of the items.
You can ensmallen and de-redundantify the file by removing anything that isn't part of Group 0x01xxxxxx, as these files will already exist in any installation method.

kissing_toast:
Quote from: J. M. Pescado on 2012 January 29, 05:55:31

Here is another fix, hopefully the final product. This SHOULD work for sim3pack, decrapped sim3pack, and packaged versions of all of the items.
You can ensmallen and de-redundantify the file by removing anything that isn't part of Group 0x01xxxxxx, as these files will already exist in any installation method.

Done.

igottapi:
Quote from: kissing_toast on 2012 January 29, 06:34:19

Quote from: J. M. Pescado on 2012 January 29, 05:55:31

Done.

Its broken now. There are many texts missing.

Showtime:
I have a problem ,  :( in can not on megaupload , for the packages from panama crew ...

Have someone an solution ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page