More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 17:06:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  CBoy mod weirdness with Witch Doctor [was Borken kids again (floating)]
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: CBoy mod weirdness with Witch Doctor [was Borken kids again (floating)]  (Read 6468 times)
starrling
Giraffe Person
Pinheaded Pissant

nyah

View Profile
CBoy mod weirdness with Witch Doctor [was Borken kids again (floating)]
« on: 2007 October 01, 18:30:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't post this in "Oops I broke it" cuz *I* didn't borke it.  I think they screwed with the kid code again after it was fixed in the Seasons patch?  Is anyone else getting this?
I have two simkids that seem to float at least one level above everyone else.  It's sorta hard to see cuz it's nighttime in Twikkiiland but I put it into buy mode to get a daylight pic first.

Here, their older brother is looking up at them like "huh?  you come down from there RIGHT NOW!"

And then the kid went to bed up in a tree.  Weird. And stupid.
« Last Edit: 2007 October 03, 03:29:44 by starrling » Logged

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: Borken kids again (floating)
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 01, 20:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're obviously super-heroes.

Hm. Now I'm wondering if my weirdness with the Witch Doctor isn't intended. Every time I've gone there (in different 'hoods), I greet him and immediately he goes to take a nap in his hammock. Ok. But he strips nude (which is pretty graphic if you have CBoy's thang and no censor) and floats a good half-sim-height over the hammock.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
starrling
Giraffe Person
Pinheaded Pissant

nyah

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 October 01, 21:08:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get that too.  And is probably the reason I haven't yet added back CBoy's mod.   Grin

ETA: I did make a short story a few minutes ago (well...really short - 1 post) about The Adventures of Captain Floatie.  I figure if you can't beat a bug, join it.   Tongue

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 October 02, 04:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This has been reported on livejournal as well.
http://community.livejournal.com/thesims2/4495212.html?nc=14
I haven't seen it but I do not play with all that many children.

Hey Zazazu, do you have the "walk to" option on your sims with Cboys cock controller in? It seems to be what is removing that option for me. I was wondering whether you were just dealing with it, or whether you had some kind of work around going.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 October 02, 05:18:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have crammys cock in my game (all EPs and SPs) and 'walk to' shows up and works.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 October 02, 05:28:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There must be something in my game conflicting with it then, when I have the controller in my game, the "walk to" option disappears from my sims menu. Damn, that requires more content sifting then I wanted to deal with. *sigh* Oh well, I needed to anyway, the new hammocks are giving an animation string error message with debug. Every time I take one out of the catalog, up pops the error message. Since no one else has commented on it, it must be something in my downloads not playing nice.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
starrling
Giraffe Person
Pinheaded Pissant

nyah

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 October 02, 06:31:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made them all go swim in the ocean and it stopped the levitating. 

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 October 02, 18:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Zazazu, do you have the "walk to" option on your sims with Cboys cock controller in? It seems to be what is removing that option for me. I was wondering whether you were just dealing with it, or whether you had some kind of work around going.
Yup. When I had issues with "Walk to", it was TJ's Visitor Controller that was blocking it. Supposedly it's updated now, but I rarely ever used it so I don't have it at the moment. Heck, I can have 3rd trimester pregnant women walk to community lots now, which is fantastic! (I freeze motive decay on community lots).

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 October 02, 18:55:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup. When I had issues with "Walk to", it was TJ's Visitor Controller that was blocking it. Supposedly it's updated now, but I rarely ever used it so I don't have it at the moment. Heck, I can have 3rd trimester pregnant women walk to community lots now, which is fantastic! (I freeze motive decay on community lots).

I'm nearly positive that I do not have the visitor controller. I know for certain that I don't have the one that spawns, I had the paintings before. Maybe a painting is running loose somewhere, but it is most certainly something messing with the controller. Cboys cock, is the only thing I know of in my downloads that messes with the sims menu. I enabled it to play, I have no 'walk to', I use clean installer to disable it, the 'walk to' is back. This is not a fun search, and my Greebo is a very funny looking guy with the Barbie no penis body.

maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 October 02, 20:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have CBoy's cock in with no problems with walk to either.

Inteen for AL, yay!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 October 02, 23:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have CBoy's cock in with no problems with walk to either.

Tee hee hee

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 October 02, 23:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snort* That really should have been worded a little differently, but then, we would not be able to derive amusement from it.  Tongue

I finally found TJ's Lady in red in my downloads, but it had been disabled, I wonder if it was still causing some kind of effect. Hard to tell because I also disabled every custom food, Lifestories object and the Grand Trianon set. I'm still tring to find the cause of the hammock errors, I'll be disabling some xxxsims objects next, after that It's all about seeing what caused the latest error on my poor Greebo sim.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 October 03, 00:03:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try binary search. It's fun for the whole family.

Capitalism, Ho!
My Urinal
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 October 03, 00:31:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't that basically the fifty fifty method? It is next anyway, seeing as I've eliminated the best possible guesses. I'll probably be adding only around fifty packages at a time, the loading time as is takes nearly twenty minutes, but that is my own fault.

squish
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile WWW
Re: CBoy mod weirdness with Witch Doctor [was Borken kids again (floating)]
« Reply #14 on: 2007 October 03, 13:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the kids problem for the first time the other night on my apocalypse lot.  Its affecting adults as well.  One walked up a pair of mythical stairs in the garden, another took food out of thin air as if he was taking from the fridge.  Same effect getting into a non-existant bed in the garden and a spa pool which was a good ten feet away.

I've been having the invisible objects too. One had an invisible bath in the lounge room, and another was using an invisible bubble blower in the kitchen (and the bubble blower is outside). Other sims in the house were able to walk through the bubble blowing sim like she wasn't there.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: