More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 15:08:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansion?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansion?  (Read 57065 times)
Database
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansi
« Reply #100 on: 2006 February 17, 17:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL - Trust Hook to come up with that  Grin
Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

I'm just going to Gussy Up

View Profile WWW
Re: We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansi
« Reply #101 on: 2006 February 17, 17:55:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I accidentally checked out one of the aforementioned sites and now I have a terrible visual stuck in my brain. Can someone suggest an antidote, something all sweetness and light, perhaps? UGGGHHHHH.  Lips sealed

Check out my Sims 2 movies!

OFB version of Sims2DB now available. The database for OCD simmers like me.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2006 February 17, 19:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Furries destroy another young life, condeming them to a shallow hollow pained existance.

Sad

I am sorry Pegasys.

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: 2006 February 17, 19:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wasn't a furry site. Furries I can deal with.

Viscountess
Batelle
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansion?
« Reply #104 on: 2006 February 17, 19:39:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This should do the trick, pegasys!

However, if you're squicked out by preternaturally youthful men who dress in tights, try here:  http://cuteoverload.com/.
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2006 February 17, 20:30:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, if you're squicked out by preternaturally youthful men who dress in tights, try here:  http://cuteoverload.com/.

Is he related to Michael Jackson ? There is a vague resemblance there.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansion?
« Reply #106 on: 2006 February 17, 20:36:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does Jack Thompson really have nothing better to do? 

I have to say, I get sick to death of the "do-gooders" who want to regulate other people's lives, whether it's what pc games they play, what tv programmes they watch or books they read, or even whether or not they seek an early demise through too many cigarettes or to much alcohol!

I think it was christ who advised that before worrying about the mote in your neighbour's eye, do something about the beam in your own!
apparently his career as an attorney must not be busy or fufilling enough since he has entirely too much time to spew nonsense about a pc game that uses a censor blur to cover up Ken and Barbie! his oft time is spent sending nasty emails threatening anyone who dares to email him and tell him he is a nutcase. he sent a nasty email to my daughter threatening to sue her for harassment when she emailed him about his sims2 stupidity at his website Tongue

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Muisie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: 2006 February 17, 20:42:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee, thanks.  I think I just developed a cuteness rash.
Viscountess
Batelle
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2006 February 17, 21:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is he related to Michael Jackson ? There is a vague resemblance there.

I don't think so.  Micheal Jackson is a 40 something who looks like he's been dead for 80 years while Randy Pan is a 50 something year old who (Peter Pan outfit or no) probably still gets carded for alcohol. 
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2006 February 17, 22:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee, thanks.  I think I just developed a cuteness rash.

oh man i'm with you there.  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think we should have  a cuteness day and change our avatar to one of those pics. 
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2006 February 17, 22:21:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wasn't a furry site. Furries I can deal with.
Which link? I don't see any non-furry ones.

Webcest.
Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: 2006 February 17, 22:26:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Batelle,

Thanks for the links, phew, although now I have interminably cute images on my brain, which will make me think of all the kittens being killed by the kitten-killer, at least it is way better than the prior images.

Sanmonroe, it wasn't actually a direct link, it was a site mentioned in passing, and me, being the Knowledge sim that I am, just had to check it out. Sheez.

angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2006 February 17, 23:33:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ack Pegasys, what posessed you to do that. ?  Didn't we say it was a tramautizing experience? You thought we were kidding?

Actually I was made curious by one of the reference, as seemingly my single experience was only of the garden variety, according to sanmonroe.  So I looked up the object of my curiosity on the Wikipedia.  I figured there I'd find an explanation minus the picture. Googling it was no a good idea.  I was right, but what I didn't anticipate was just how queasy the  descriptions would make me.

Some knowledge is really not worth seeking out.

Now, look at the cute bunny, just think of the cute bunny, concentrate on the cute bunny .....
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2006 February 17, 23:35:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Geez, I looked at that site the other day and still can't get that picture out of my head!  Thanks for the toocute, I needed that!

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: 2006 February 17, 23:50:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh man i'm with you there.  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think we should have  a cuteness day and change our avatar to one of those pics. 

Done, although my avatar is of our dog (before she got to be 80 lbs. She's not exactly "cute" anymore. No, I don't need a pets expansion, got enough pets expansion in real life  Grin)

The puppies and bunnies do help.

« Last Edit: 2006 February 18, 00:00:32 by Pegasys » Logged

angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2006 February 18, 00:06:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Adorable.  Good choice!

Now switch her to low-carb and she'll loose the bloat.  Dogs weren't meant to eat grains.  Neither are humans for that matter, but that's another story.
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2006 February 18, 00:34:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Furries destroy another young life, condeming them to a shallow hollow pained existance.

Sad

I am sorry Pegasys.

This post boiled my insides.  Had you not made this thread, sanmoroe, Pegasys would not have had her mind spoiled by the crap-stains of morons.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2006 February 28, 03:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only two days until we learnt he full horror of the new expansion.

And as Maria pointed out in another thread, child molester Santa was in the mini expansion

In EA's world, it's perfectly normal for Santa to pee like a racehorse and watch small children shower.

I do know there will be a massive furry expansion in OFB though. Hell, they are even giving away perverted "Nipples the Chicken" outfits if you preorder.

There is going to be something nasty about the robot, I just know it. Maybe a chance of electrocution if you woo hoo with it...

Webcest.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: