More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 02:28:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Recent Posts
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

on: 2022 June 11, 21:16:39 
Started by J. M. Pescado - Last post by J. M. Pescado
Are you using previous gigs that were on the buffer, or are you looking at newly-generated ones post-update?

on: 2022 June 11, 11:43:27 
Started by J. M. Pescado - Last post by Ubercuber
Uploaded new version, MAYBE resolves your weird renovation payout issue. Dunno anything about the fridge issue.

I gave the new version a try. So far I didn't notice that the budget showed correctly. However, you don't experience this bug? In that case, if you feel inclined to, if you would be able to share your config settings. So far I don't know what causes this issue, but some people seem to experience it from my research whereas others don't so just tryna track it down.

on: 2022 June 10, 08:32:57 
Started by Ubercuber - Last post by witch
My character is about to start work this sim day so I will be able to answer your question at long last. I haven't had much time for playing lately.

ETA1: Would you like a copy of my own festival park too? The only thing left to do is ensmallen the lake. I wanted to get the surf roller in it but I think it only goes in swimming pools. I do want them to skate on it in winter, so have been experimenting with sizes. Everything else is there.

ETA2: I'm in the middle of testing for Pesdcado. He's made some changes in AM and I've started up a test town with his default settings. I showed him that screendump I took and he wondered whether it was still glitching because the job had already been generated by the time I put his default config in.

ETA3: Ubercuber, one of the customs here is to continue on with the post if no-one has posted after you. However I don't think you're coming down to this thread to see if there's any new information.

ETA4: I tried to DM you with this info but your inbox is full.

on: 2022 June 09, 22:52:35 
I don't know, I didn't see the notification, only you did.

on: 2022 June 09, 21:16:05 
Resets aren't technically script errors, a reset is something the game does on its own, that various scripts trying to catch script errors will log. Why your fridges are being reset, I don't know.

Oh but the little notification in the corner is from awesomemod or not?  When I googled people mentioned something about it being the awesomemod fixing something with a forced reset but I might have completely misunderstood everything.

on: 2022 June 09, 15:06:44 
Resets aren't technically script errors, a reset is something the game does on its own, that various scripts trying to catch script errors will log. Why your fridges are being reset, I don't know.

on: 2022 June 09, 08:43:02 
Uploaded new version, MAYBE resolves your weird renovation payout issue. Dunno anything about the fridge issue.

Oh I kinda forgot about that. I turned off the acceptnokewianbased thing and opened a new save and forgot to see whether it affected the weird number appearing or not.

seems to only happen the first few sim mins upon opening a save. I'm gonna ask around and see if anyone else experienced anything similar. The only mod I have impacting fridges is ani's no fridge shopping but conflict checker dont mention any possible conflicts. Not sure why fridges though. I assume maybe some sims are using fridges while I save and quit and something loads weirdly when opening the save again. Apparently thats what happens with regards to the usual 1-2 scripterror when opening a save again.

Thank you so much btw I'll give the new version of awesomemod a try.

on: 2022 June 09, 02:59:48 

on: 2022 June 08, 22:29:55 
Apparently it's common, I guess, since I didn't edit anything that would reset fridges.

Thank you for your response. These reset exceptions I can ignore? It only happens at the start of each play session never while playing. Have you experienced these before?

on: 2022 June 08, 17:08:30 
Apparently it's common, I guess, since I didn't edit anything that would reset fridges.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10