More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 10:11:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Too many sims at downtown's lots!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Too many sims at downtown's lots!  (Read 11513 times)
Lynda
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
Re: Too many sims at downtown's lots!
« Reply #25 on: 2005 October 19, 22:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think perhaps you have to be at a certain level on the date or in the relationship because I've noticed at certain times I can access "Ask date home" or "Drive date home" and other times I couldn't.

I have asked a date home when I had the option - if they agree, y'all go home.  The one time the date didn't agree, I believe the date ended.

I haven't tried "drive date home" yet, but I assume both Sims get into the car, you go to the transition screen and then you arrive back at the house of the sim in play sans date.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2005 October 19, 22:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't tried either yet, but I was thinking 'ask date home' meant the date should come back to their house while 'drive date home' would mean instead of leaving the date standing aimlessly on the street corner, they dropped them off on their way home.

Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 October 20, 05:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is funny that a teen will leave at 8 pm but 6 adult romance sims can take a teen girl on an outing at 11:45 pm.  This poor girl has been out with these guys about 3 times--I keep thinking that they will add different people--I know they know more sims than that.  She has gotten some great gifts though.  I had an odd happening last night.  Kent Capp had asked Titania on an outing and as they arrived I saw something in the street before the taxi came so I pause and went in closer and it was Regan Capp's twins.  They were laying in the street!!!!  They were actually part of the outing.  They had the blue diamonds above thir heads.  That was NOT cool!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: