More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 03:01:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Talk about a love/hate relationship!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Talk about a love/hate relationship!  (Read 2788 times)
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
Talk about a love/hate relationship!
« on: 2005 October 01, 21:58:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kay, I've been testing the Grunt house to find what on earth is causing my blank icons.  Still haven't found it, but deleting the offending Sim seems to work for now and it hasn't come back.  :-P  So anyway, Gen. Buzz wanted to meet someone new and Crystal Vu was standing out on the sidewalk looking at her manicure.  I had him go out and greet her.  She immediately was attracted to him -- she just loves a man in uniform!  So I had him "check her out".  Hearts were flying!  Next thing I know, she's POKING him in the chest and he's giving as good as he's getting.  He's got 2 lightning bolts with her.  Every so often they stop poking and shoving just long enough to think of each other with hearts flying out of their heads.  Then back to fighting.  LOL.  Just as the red enemy face is floating up, she's fainting over him like crazy.... missed that photo!  Then they got in a real fight and Gen Buzz won.  I was sick of the fighting at this point, so I told him to ask her to leave.  The first pic is what happened!  Talk about PASSION!  Then after she walked away is the second pic.  Talk about hot, hot, hot!  LOL  I thought this was absolutely hilarious.  I may need to get them married somehow.

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Talk about a love/hate relationship!
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 01, 22:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have an actual couple like this yet (can't wait, lol), but several Sims are like it.  Lilith Dreamer is one, she always deliberately starts arguments with men she fancies.  One of her turn-ons is vampirism so she fancied the Count when he first walked into the room - trouble is, she ended-up in a fight with him (he probably poked her, he pokes everybody) and now they're -100/-100.  He keeps coming round during the day to steal her paper or whatever but never gets round to it because of the sun.  For some reason he never bothers at night.

Crystal Vu is with Lazlo Curious in my game, but I haven't been in there since I installed NL to see whether there's any chemistry.  I do intend going in though as I was keen to see how General Grunt would do on a blind date, considering that so far he has antagonised every woman he's met.  I think he's secretly interested in Strangetown Bella (now renamed Della Moth and sporting a crazy blonde hair-do to match her genetics), but he couldn't resist being nasty to her when she tried to be friendly. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Velax
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 02, 01:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He keeps coming round during the day to steal her paper or whatever but never gets round to it because of the sun.  For some reason he never bothers at night.

Are you sure he's coming round to steal your newspaper? I had a vamp sim who was annoyed with one of my sims, and she seemed able to steal my paper and kick over my garbage can just fine. Didn't get the "The sun! I must flee!" message till after she'd done it.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 02, 01:31:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Depends on the size of your lot I think. Smaller lots they get to the paper in time.

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 02, 03:44:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crystal Vu is a Scorpio, and Buzz is a Leo. There is a strong attraction between the two - no matter what you do.

I made for Buzz a Scorpio CAS female, but Buzz was attracted more to Crystal Vu, may be he likes tan skin, and my sim was white skinned.
Crystal Vu defeated my other female sim, and married Buzz, although Buzz wanted to flirt with my sim too.

The next time I played there, I deleted first Crystal Vu from the game, and only then aquainted Buzz with my Scorpio sim...Smiley.

There is another  female - Margaret Howe - with which Buzz developed strong attraction. And the third is - if you resurrected her - Olive Specter (Scorpio too), which, in spite of their hatred, wants to invite Buzz to her house. I guess she killed Lyla because of Buzz...Smiley.

When I want a strong attraction, I always create Scorpio/Leo couple.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: