More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 05:55:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Request: STOP SWOONING OVER ROMANCE SIMS!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Request: STOP SWOONING OVER ROMANCE SIMS!!!  (Read 23938 times)
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
Re: Request: STOP SWOONING OVER ROMANCE SIMS!!!
« Reply #50 on: 2005 November 20, 17:36:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's been uploaded to the new crap forum. It's compatible with all versions, but I'll probably do a new NL version that uses the new attraction system to make the swooning 'smarter'.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 November 20, 17:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's been uploaded to the new crap forum. It's compatible with all versions, but I'll probably do a new NL version that uses the new attraction system to make the swooning 'smarter'.
thanks this is a lifesaver in the nick of time as I have a Romance Sim getting married it was that or fulfill his want to be an elder. and Ireally dont want the  guests swooning over his father and Brother or him

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 November 20, 22:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another way of knowing if a Sim is a romance one is to ask which zodiac sign it is.

If it says taurus or libra (applies for townie, downtownie and NPC) 95% of the time it will be a romance Sim.  Exception are Mr. Big, Diva and the Grand Vampires.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 November 20, 22:10:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny, because most of my own romance sims happen to be Taurus.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 November 20, 23:25:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny, because most of my own romance sims happen to be Taurus.
yep and hooray the no swoon mod worked perfectly in my game

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2005 November 21, 00:30:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wanted to say again, TwoJeffs, you are my new personal hero.

If you can "fix" the swooning to be smarter, by all means go for it! Once J.M. has updated the Romance mod, I'll probably find it quite amusing if my Romance sims in open relationships go around swooning at other Romance sims in similarly-open relationships. (Hey, it could be a good way to find willing victims for the Woohoo with 20 People LTW!). It's not even too bad if unattached non-Romance sims are doing it. But it bothers me to have sims in monogamous couples supposedly eyeing up other people  Angry. If 3 out of their 6 Wants are "Flirt with Partner", "Kiss Partner" & "Woohoo with Partner", why would they even want to look at anyone else? Once again, our beloved third party modders come to the rescue & fix Maxian stupid logic Cheesy.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 November 22, 23:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you can "fix" the swooning to be smarter, by all means go for it! Once J.M. has updated the Romance mod, I'll probably find it quite amusing if my Romance sims in open relationships go around swooning at other Romance sims in similarly-open relationships. (Hey, it could be a good way to find willing victims for the Woohoo with 20 People LTW!). It's not even too bad if unattached non-Romance sims are doing it. But it bothers me to have sims in monogamous couples supposedly eyeing up other people  Angry. If 3 out of their 6 Wants are "Flirt with Partner", "Kiss Partner" & "Woohoo with Partner", why would they even want to look at anyone else? Once again, our beloved third party modders come to the rescue & fix Maxian stupid logic Cheesy.

I've come to the conclusion that EA want us to play 'em like tarts. That's what they are with all that nonsense about giving another sim the eye! AndI've decided that Family sims are just a royal pain in the arse so most of mine are Knowledge.

Meh...
Syera
Exasperating Eyesore

A well-stocked toolkit can fix anything...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2005 November 23, 23:17:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll go with the rest and throw my support in for this. I think it's incredibly stupid for a sim to swoon over someone who just a minute ago they told me that the thought of them makes them want to vomit. Given the whole attraction system now it just really doesn't make much sense.

My thoughts exactly.  It used to be cute pre-Nightlife when they'd get the vapors over somebody, but post-Nightlife... well, it's just stupid.

The BogSims Institute - We've been updating these days...
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: