More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 11:49:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Looking for DatGen
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Looking for DatGen  (Read 3844 times)
Diala
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Looking for DatGen
« on: 2007 February 19, 16:03:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am looking for DatGen, mostly so I can check the polygon counts of my downloaded objects, but it seems the original website has bit the dust. Does anyone know where else I can download this program? It would be a lot easier for me rather than looking at each package file individually in SimPE.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
Re: Looking for DatGen
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 19, 16:54:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's at tsr
http://www.thesimsresource.com/programs/

Diala
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 February 19, 19:18:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately, the versions on there don't seem to have the Download Maid plugin. I think v0.7.9 has it, and TSR doesn't have that.
Hegelian
Undead Member

Viva o Acre Livre! Viva a Revolução!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 February 20, 08:21:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My version version of the installer is 0.7.13,and my installed version is 0.7.9 (although the About panel shows 0.7.10.104). It has the Download Maid, but that crashes with critical exception errors when it gets to some objects when scanning for zero-length packages (it does finish if I remove those  objects), and can't complete a scan for orphaned recolors or meshes. I ran this just for this thread, and I remember now why I've not used DatGen since I first installed SimPE.  Smiley

I can send you the installer if you can accept a 7.5 MB email attachment.
« Last Edit: 2007 February 20, 10:43:11 by Hegelian » Logged

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
Diala
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 February 20, 10:20:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for warning me about it. I'll try to be careful.

I just checked. My gmail account can receive attachments that big. Feel free to send it over whenever you have the time.
Hegelian
Undead Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 February 20, 11:19:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, the file is too big for my ISP's email server,and I was unable to send it from my company's server using a VPN connection (the connection timed out while transferring the file), but I seem to have successfully sent it using Hotmail's Web interface. Let me know if it was delivered properly.

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
Diala
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 February 20, 13:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't go through. Do you have Gmail? Maybe that'll work.
Hegelian
Undead Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 February 21, 12:49:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm afraid I have exhausted all my email options.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: