More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 17:20:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Please kill the college school cheer
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Please kill the college school cheer  (Read 14121 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Please kill the college school cheer
« Reply #25 on: 2006 January 17, 00:14:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyways..the school cheer doesn't really bother me.  The evil cows are what I hate.  They are constantly coming onto lots of my engaged/happily committed couples and somehow breaking them up.  Cheating memories everywhere although none of my sims know the cows.  I'm not sure if they are actually flirting with them, or if it's that stupid prank that looks like flirting and ends in a fart  Roll Eyes
Cows attack with autonomous flirting. Sims never decline advances. Sounds like you may need the Romance Mod.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 January 17, 00:17:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been turning moveObjects on as soon as I enter Uni lots, and then deleting the cheerleader, the cow and the llama as soon as they make an appearance.  I know it doesn't get rid of them forever, and I know they can't get into the house with the Authorized Personnel Only from Pescado, but I can't stand the are cheering on the edge of the lot, or on the deck.  It drives me nutty.  Undecided

And I rarely kill Sims, just because they don't annoy me enough (what with all the micromanagement mods and free will off I have  Grin)  I did kill one once by means of starvation for my Legacy family (I needed the point).
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 January 17, 10:22:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BlueSoup, have you tried TwoJeff's NPC and Visitor zapper? It allows you to ban those types of NPCs from a lot before they even show up, and then they stay off for good. They don't even show up to then vanish in a flash of light anymore, they just don't enter, period. Saved my sanity the last time I played a Uni lot.

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 January 17, 15:58:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I have that but I didn't think of using it.  Tongue  I have to place 16 more MATY Sims in the neighbourhood (damn friendship requirements are too high to only have a few Sims in the neighbourhoods with no townies), so when I place the next batch in Uni, I'll remember to put the zapper in place.

Thanks.  Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 January 18, 04:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cheerleader doesn't bother me. If we didn't have cheerleaders around, we wouldn't get scenes like this:

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 January 18, 04:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does she want a bottle? What kind of kinky stuff are they getting up to?

skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 January 18, 04:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyways..the school cheer doesn't really bother me.  The evil cows are what I hate.  They are constantly coming onto lots of my engaged/happily committed couples and somehow breaking them up.  Cheating memories everywhere although none of my sims know the cows.  I'm not sure if they are actually flirting with them, or if it's that stupid prank that looks like flirting and ends in a fart  Roll Eyes
Cows attack with autonomous flirting. Sims never decline advances. Sounds like you may need the Romance Mod.

Hmmph.  I'm really starting to wonder what kind of colleges Maxis heads folk went too....

Is the romance mod "official" for NL now then? 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 January 18, 06:02:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does she want a bottle? What kind of kinky stuff are they getting up to?
That is the bubble that pops up when a sim wets itself after being BLEH!!!'ed. Why a bottle? Only Maxis knows.

Is the romance mod "official" for NL now then? 
It's functioning and included as a part of the Director's Cut, but not comprehensive enough to be a standalone yet. It does, however, provide the level of protection you need against cow attack.

Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 January 21, 16:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed that the bottle image comes up for toddlers whenever any of their needs are low, not just food. So maybe this is a bug related to that.
agcons
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 January 21, 17:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cheerleaders, cows, and llamas are pestiferous, but I find if they're ignored long enough they go away.  One dorm I'm using -- the small 5-room penalty box, if that makes a difference -- gets a lot more visits from them than the other dorms, and in that much smaller a space it's more difficult for me to ignore them. 

I could use the cow plant to dispatch them, but I have more fun using my sims to soak them with water balloons, zap them with joy buzzers, and fart on them. They don't much like getting cocktails in the face, either (and neither do those psycho-stalker pervert professors).  How many times do you need to get soaked with a water balloon before you don't fall for the "look over there" ploy?  If you're Jenna Cameron, you'll never get it.  Perhaps she should spend more time in class becoming smarter instead of annoying people all over the campus, or screwing the quarterback, or whatever else it is she does at Uni.  Cheesy
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 January 21, 17:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cheerleaders, cows, and llamas are pestiferous, but I find if they're ignored long enough they go away.  One dorm I'm using -- the small 5-room penalty box, if that makes a difference -- gets a lot more visits from them than the other dorms, and in that much smaller a space it's more difficult for me to ignore them. 

Without any dormies anymore, I've been using the llama mascot in particular to write term papers for the Sims who have the want to influence someone to do so. I guess there's a little use for them, heh. I've also noticed that a few Sims that I've stuck in another dorm but haven't played yet walk by the large dorm all the time, since there's no one else to walk by. Good thing they're playables and I want to interact with them, unlike the dormies...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: