More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 12:20:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Taxi fix?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Taxi fix?  (Read 2597 times)
LunaJupi
Taxi fix?
« on: 2006 July 02, 19:08:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I looked all around for it and can't find it. I'm looking for the fix that enables you to choose which sims get to go to a community lot when you choose "multiple sims", instead of hauling the whole family.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Thank you,
Alex.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Taxi fix?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 02, 19:10:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have pre-NL, the taxi fix is rolled into the Phone Hack. Post-NL, the "groups" function renders this unnecessary, and it was cut for maintenance savings.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baronetess
vcline
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 07, 18:47:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So how do I get just a few sims in the family to go to their owned business lot?  I'd like to leave pregnant sims, kids and teenagers at home, but they all insist on coming along with the owner when he drives his car to his lot.  Does groups handle this too?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 07, 18:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So how do I get just a few sims in the family to go to their owned business lot?  I'd like to leave pregnant sims, kids and teenagers at home, but they all insist on coming along with the owner when he drives his car to his lot.  Does groups handle this too?

Yes -- you have the main sim ask the sims you want to go along to form a casual group 'just for fun' (so you don't have to deal with the scoring thing).  Then have the main sim call the taxi or click on the car to 'drive to community lot', and you'll get the choice for just that sim, or his/her group.  Pick the group, and they'll all pile in and go. 

Just remember to dissolve the group when they get back home (click on each member while the main sim is active, and chose 'ask to leave group'), or the group members will continue to follow the main sim around everywhere. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Baronetess
vcline
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 August 07, 20:35:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the instructions - I would never have figured out how to do it. Grin  What an annoying work-around. Angry  It should be so much easier - #$%&ing Maxis.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: