More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 16:47:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Squinge found something interesting...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Squinge found something interesting...  (Read 82860 times)
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Squinge found something interesting...
« on: 2006 April 04, 22:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squinge just posted a new hack over at insimenator.net that lets your sims breast feed!  Says he found the code already in the game by accident, and just enabled it through the baby's menu.

It's in the adult section there, so you'll need access to that area to get to it. Otherwise, I'd just post a link...

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
Re: Squinge found something interesting...
« Reply #1 on: 2006 April 04, 22:55:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

there is something weird about this society that we feel compelled to put a breast feeding hack in the adult section.
anelca
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 April 04, 23:03:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can't actually see any breastfeeding going on in the screenshots as the pie menu is conveniently stuck over the top of the sim allegedly doing the breastfeeding, though a couple of people have commented on animations
so i am off to install this and have a look for myself before i get too happy about it
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 April 04, 23:05:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

there is something weird about this society that we feel compelled to put a breast feeding hack in the adult section.

Yea, don't get me started on the puritan attitudes making a resurgence in the US...  Angry

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Ashleigh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 April 04, 23:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is so exciting! I can't believe it's in the adult section, though. It's depressing to think that people think that babies - Sim or otherwise - should be fed from bottles. Breasts aren't just fatty radio dials waiting to be tuned in, damn it.
shezoe
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 April 04, 23:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squinge just posted a new hack over at insimenator.net that lets your sims breast feed!  Says he found the code already in the game by accident, and just enabled it through the baby's menu.

It's in the adult section there, so you'll need access to that area to get to it. Otherwise, I'd just post a link...
i downloaded this yesterday (while i was trying to figure out something ELSE. i'm easily distracted-ahem!) but never played a lot that had babies/toddlers. Nevertheless-it was a hoot that whenever you click on a sim with the intent of a social interaction with another adult (or ANYthing really) you get the "breast feed baby" option. Made me snicker since it DOES apply to a lot of adults i know  Roll Eyes

update: i finally got around to playing again tonight and the option to "breastfeed baby" only came up on HUNGRY babies this time-not with every click like it did at first.  i didn't try it with the baby controller, so i don't know what happens with that. otherwise-haven't had any wierd stuff happen.  Works like a charm so far.  Thought you guys who were hesitant to try it because of the "annoyance" factor would like to know the "every click" option must've been a fluke
« Last Edit: 2006 April 05, 11:19:19 by shezoe » Logged

"I had always felt life first a story: and if there is a story there is a story-teller."
~G.K. Chesterton~
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 April 04, 23:28:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squinge said "I figured if I posted this anywhere else someone may complain about a kid downloading it so that's why i'm posting it here.".

I would have gone ahead and posted it in the regular forum and see if anyone would dare object.

Shezoe-  Really...that makes it much less interesting.  That's going to get on my nerves pretty quick
nikita
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 April 04, 23:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's in the adult section for the same reason the Sims don't pull their pants down when they pee even though there is a censor.  Naughty bits are naughty bits, says the ESRB and angry Christian soccer moms of America, no matter whose food supplier they may be.

I'm glad Maxis didn't release it.  If it's Maxis, it's glitchy and the last thing I would want is a glitch where the mother gets stuck in the action and she spends the rest of the day with a baby attached to her tit.  Shocked
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 April 04, 23:44:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Couldn't you disable that, limiting it only to babies (toddlers) ?
Seems to me something like that should only show up if you click on a young 'un. Well, that's how I'd want it to work anyway.

Not that I know how to do anything like that, but I'm sure a lot of people here could figure it out easily...

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 April 04, 23:46:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm glad Maxis didn't release it.  If it's Maxis, it's glitchy and the last thing I would want is a glitch where the mother gets stuck in the action and she spends the rest of the day with a baby attached to her tit.  Shocked

Hell, I get that now! (Sorry the pic is so big, but I'm at work and I can't adjust it here)

nikita
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 April 04, 23:47:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hell, I get that now! (Sorry the pic is so big, but I'm at work and I can't adjust it here)

Haha, I knew it would happen!
« Last Edit: 2006 April 05, 01:20:39 by nikita » Logged
Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

I'm just going to Gussy Up

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2006 April 05, 00:08:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's sad it has to be in the Adult section... don't get me started. I find it very interesting that it was already hidden in the game. I'm definitely going to check it out.

Check out my Sims 2 movies!

OFB version of Sims2DB now available. The database for OCD simmers like me.
Onion Girl
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 April 05, 00:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damnit, why must I be 17? *sobs*

But yes, seems very interesting. Not sure why Maxis didn't include it, they probably could've just blurred the action and not had the mother lift up her top, basically doing the same thing they do when they go to the toilet, blur out the 'naughty bits', and maybe not even have use dte 'breast' word, but just the options 'feed baby' ''bottlefeed baby', I mean really, if sims can 'WooHoo' in in public places, surely breatfeeding would be allowed?...

If you like the smell of doung, and being shouted at by farmers, why not take a trip to the countryside?
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2006 April 05, 00:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now all we need is for someone to let Jack Thompson know and there'll be tears before bedtime! You mark my words!  Tongue

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
Minena
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 April 05, 00:34:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm...I get totally grossed out seeing real women breastfeed in my general vicinity, I'm not so sure I'd like to see my poor Sim women go through it.

What are they thinking about actually feeding thier children with what is meant to used for such a purpose.

Even though no clothing is removed, its minds like those above that have it placed in an adult section so the grownups can utilize it if they so choose.
nikita
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 April 05, 00:47:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Breast is Best <== I own a t-shirt that says that.

It's such a shame the way people look at it in the U.S.  I was breastfed until I was 2!  Poor Mom.  Embarrassed  But I'm big and strong like a Mongolian with a super immune system.  Also kids who are breastfed longer have higher IQs.  Wink
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 April 05, 01:05:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sigh*

Edited out because I have no desire to get into a big thing about it.

Whatever. 
« Last Edit: 2006 April 05, 01:18:31 by BlueSoup » Logged
TheCheat
Corpulent Cretin

Yeah man. I'll gnaw your face off.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 April 05, 01:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A couple years back, I was at a baseball game and saw some woman breastfeedin' her baby while trying to conceal it subtly with her jacket. That was really disturbing to see, especially given the amount of people there.  Shocked
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 April 05, 01:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

this should make the Ethiopian challenge easier on the babies!
gethane
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2006 April 05, 01:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm...I get totally grossed out seeing real women breastfeed in my general vicinity, I'm not so sure I'd like to see my poor Sim women go through it.

What are they thinking about actually feeding thier children with what is meant to used for such a purpose.

It's so much more sensible to instead feed our babies the powdered and then reconstituted bodily fluids of another species! Who cares about silly things like IQ, adult obesity, leukemia, diabetes or heart disease.

Gethane <----- nursed 5 kids. Yes, even in public.

I'm thrilled about the mod. Oops, gotta go, baby needs to eat. Out of breasts. From me. Ewww!

Gethane Sims
Maxis only lots, neighborhood terrains, and more!
Baronetess
TaWanda
Nitwitted Nuisance

stolen from obsessiveicons@livejournal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 April 05, 01:46:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Breast is Best <== I own a t-shirt that says that.

It's such a shame the way people look at it in the U.S.  I was breastfed until I was 2!  Poor Mom.  Embarrassed  But I'm big and strong like a Mongolian with a super immune system.  Also kids who are breastfed longer have higher IQs.  Wink

SOME...only some! I breastfed both my kids and it was never a big deal for me or for anybody around me that I know of. Although manually pumping my breast in the bathroom stalls at work probably earned a few curious remarks,  Shocked
 Of course there is discreet and using the proper items of clothing to aid in breastfeeding and then there are some women I've seen who practically strip off their shirt and bra to breastfeed. Tacky, ewww.
And Blue does your sim have a third breast under her arm that the baby is going for?  Wink Great pic.
Ashleigh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 April 05, 01:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A couple years back, I was at a baseball game and saw some woman breastfeedin' her baby while trying to conceal it subtly with her jacket. That was really disturbing to see, especially given the amount of people there.  Shocked

It's definitely disturbing to think a parent has to hide to feed her child, isn't it? Smiley
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 April 05, 02:00:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FYI, I kept getting errors while trying this mod until I turned off JMP's eye in the sky baby minder then it worked ok.

Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 April 05, 02:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's definitely disturbing to think a parent has to hide to feed her child, isn't it? Smiley

I think it's disturbing to criminalize women feeding their babies the optimum food for humans and encouraging feeding a vastly inferior substance to avoid offending.  And that's all I'm saying.

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 April 05, 02:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, I saw this mod yesterday and was greatly amused that he also incorporated men breastfeeding...
That ought to be fun to see... Roll Eyes

Go Away
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: