More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 09:42:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Bye bye, simmies - with two limos and a taxi...:)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Bye bye, simmies - with two limos and a taxi...:)  (Read 2190 times)
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Bye bye, simmies - with two limos and a taxi...:)
« on: 2006 March 23, 09:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I installed again OFB, and this time installed the EP3 Patch.

At the old hood, I found all sims  in a default position - that's normal. The game runned smoothly.

When I passed to the college, I found the students too in a default position - but suddenly all the students left the lot  Grin Grin Grin - and the Living mode was darkenned, without a possibility to play in Live mode.

I exited without saving and enterred again - all the sims were in default mode again, and after a minute all of them left again the lot.  Cheesy Cheesy

I saved the lot, deciding that if something went wrong, I'll open a new hood.

From the hood I enterred again the lot - all the sims were there in a default position, but from then on the game runned smoothly.

That night one of the students was abducted. Yes, I got more money, as it already has been discussed here - but the strange event was, that when my sims travelled back to home and arrived, TWO Limos and a taxi passed by...Smiley.

This, after EA wrote, that the OFB Patch fixes the Limo+taxi problem, and from now on only the Limo will arrive...Smiley.

I would think twise, if to install OFB Patch...Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: