More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 07:54:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Phone Error - "too many iterations"
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Phone Error - "too many iterations"  (Read 2532 times)
Ms.Perception
Pinheaded Pissant

From me to you.

View Profile
Phone Error - "too many iterations"
« on: 2006 March 20, 06:58:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After getting OFB, I decided to start my game over. So I refreshed my neighborhoods and have been playing a fresh new Pleasantview for the past three days. Today, I decided to play around with the Pleasant family. And this is where my problem is. I had Mary Sue go to the phone to Invite the Headmaster over and she popped out of the interaction. I did the same with every other sim in the house and the results were the same. They kept popping out of their current interactions and standing still. When I did click on the phone, the only option that was availabe was 'ask out on date'.

I have no clue what's going on. They're the only family in the neighborhood that is affected by this. I moved Daniel out temporarily and for some reason that actually fixed the problem, but only for awhile because the very next day the problem was back again. Finally, I turned on debug mode, even though I know nothing about it, and a box popped up saying 'too many iterations.' Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I got an error log (have no idea how to read it) and I'm attaching it to this post. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.  Smiley
« Last Edit: 2006 March 20, 08:05:27 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Do you even need one of these when you don't actually post?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Phone Error - "too many iterations"
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 20, 08:06:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is apparently caused by something non-awesome in your game, because it is DEFINITELY not a standard Maxis code. Check your game for smuggled non-awesome things.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ms.Perception
Pinheaded Pissant

From me to you.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 20, 11:20:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I figured. I've been checking things but I can't seem to find it. I'm just going to remove anything that not "awesome" and go from there. Thanks.

Do you even need one of these when you don't actually post?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 21, 07:41:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe you found the problem, didn't you, Ms. P?  I saw your post on SimPosieum earlier today.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: