More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 23:55:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Totally sick. Has this happened to you?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Totally sick. Has this happened to you?  (Read 11132 times)
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Totally sick. Has this happened to you?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 March 13, 17:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like both Daniel and Don.  I recently reinstall when OFB came out so I have a fresh Pleasantview.  So far, Don broke-up with Cassendra and Daniel is now a bachelor since Mary-Sue kicked him out after she catched him woohooing with the maid.

They have all the possibilities in the world now.  I wonder how come so many people dislike these 2 romance Sims, I personally love them.  Or maybe it is just the fact that they are cheating on many Sims that we did not plan on making them do.

Since I install the "noeatcrap" hack I haven't seen any Sim passing by eating autonamously from the garbage can, they do kick it often though  Cheesy
anelca
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 March 13, 20:24:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like both Daniel and Don.  I recently reinstall when OFB came out so I have a fresh Pleasantview.  So far, Don broke-up with Cassendra and Daniel is now a bachelor since Mary-Sue kicked him out after she catched him woohooing with the maid.

They have all the possibilities in the world now.  I wonder how come so many people dislike these 2 romance Sims, I personally love them.  Or maybe it is just the fact that they are cheating on many Sims that we did not plan on making them do.

Since I install the "noeatcrap" hack I haven't seen any Sim passing by eating autonamously from the garbage can, they do kick it often though  Cheesy

i dislike both Daniel and Don. nothing to do wih their morals...i really don't give a toss, but there is just somethng i can't put my finger on. as to making them cheat or not, well we have to encourage them somehow or they'd never do anything except get red aspiration meters
Don i prevent cheating on Brandi, who funnily enough i have had sleep with every male in my hood, breeding many children, and being the fattest sim ever without a change in default skin. she aways has seemed to become trailer trash in my many reincarnaions of the game. Don is therefore has a mostly miserable life

Lelani
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 March 14, 03:34:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I finally forced myself to play Don late last night. Sure enough the big stupid jerk was suffering from food poisoning. I was tempted to let him die, but then I remembered planning to have Nina leave him for another man, taking little Eva with her.  Grin

When Nina had Don's baby in my game, I named her Eva too!  She grew up to be my prettiest sim ever.   Cheesy

I hope my Eva does too. She's my first sim baby so I have soft spot for her in spite of her parents. Grin

i dislike both Daniel and Don. nothing to do wih their morals...i really don't give a toss, but there is just somethng i can't put my finger on. as to making them cheat or not, well we have to encourage them somehow or they'd never do anything except get red aspiration meters
Don i prevent cheating on Brandi, who funnily enough i have had sleep with every male in my hood, breeding many children, and being the fattest sim ever without a change in default skin. she aways has seemed to become trailer trash in my many reincarnaions of the game. Don is therefore has a mostly miserable life

Same here. I just never took to Don, Daniel, or the Caliente sisters. I've managed to build some interesting stories around them, but I still don't like them. Originally, I didn't care for Brandi. She had to be the sloppiest parent around. But once I got Brandi a job, and started forcing her to clean up her act, she improved. Now she and her brood are living with her soon to be hubby, George Taylor. Don on the other hand, no matter how much I tell him to clean he will never do it on his.   Cheesy Daniel is only good for adding to the family funds. Which pretty soon will be Mary-Sue's funds.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: