More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 12:54:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Pregnancy tester?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pregnancy tester?  (Read 11194 times)
Sandilou
Knuckleheaded Knob

SL Diva or TS2 Drama Queen? Uh...both!

View Profile
Re: Pregnancy tester?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 January 06, 20:27:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The strangest thing I've ever done with Insim was summon Ms Crumplebottom, then de-age her to teen and adult, just to see what she looked like.  Then, just for the hell of it I impregnated her with Grimmy's baby.  Her pregnancy was pushed forward and she gave birth later that day.  In the meantime other siims couldn't interact with her other than the usual downtown commands.  She gave birth successfully, but her movements were all a bit too glitchy for my liking.  I decided enough of the Frankenstein ethics and did not save the game.  I think that I took pics, but I'd have to check to see whether the pc saved them, even though I left the lot unsaved.  It usually does.

happy now :-)
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Pregnancy tester?
« Reply #26 on: 2006 January 08, 22:26:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I have been using Shaklin's medicine cabinet and I'm very happy with it. Afer reading this thread I am keen to try the Insim and Inteen.

Well, it turned out that Jennifer Burb was having John Burbs baby (thank goodness!!) as I think that Lucy grew up to be an attractive YA so I'm keen for them to have more kids.

Lovin Lizzlove's bed though. Probably my fav mod at the moment. My sims are getting into all sorts of trouble without me having to invent it. Poor Brandi. She has 3 bolts with my CAS sim and after getting her three boys off to uni so invite Daniel over (CAS sim) and they hit it off. Next thing she is preggars with his son. Daniel is married by the way and has one child already. So, I made sure that he was around for the birth and after things had settled down, they were back on Lizzlove's bed! Bang! Twins!

I'm exhausted just playing the Broke household now!

Daniel has one bolt for his wife and three for Brandi. Should he leave her and support Brandi?Huh

Also, has anyone had bolts decrease for no apparent reason? Especially when their turn-ons are makeup and brown hair and dislike stink and there partner doesn't change there brown hair, makeup and showers regularly?

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: