More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 07:50:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  "Woohoo" Gets Pregnant Sim
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: "Woohoo" Gets Pregnant Sim  (Read 5796 times)
nothingbutsims
"Woohoo" Gets Pregnant Sim
« on: 2005 August 04, 12:08:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy Yes, I know in the real world, I wouldn't think twice about twice about this, but three different times (not the same sim either), I specifically clicked "Woohoo" and I get a pregnant sim.  What's up with that?  I have the InSiminator(sp?).  Anyone else have that?  I'm wondering if that's the culprit.
cyperangel
Garrulous Gimp

Lipless expert in stupid questions

View Profile
Re: "Woohoo" Gets Pregnant Sim
« Reply #1 on: 2005 August 04, 12:23:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the Inseminator as well, and nope, I dont get that effect. You might just have been real lucky, as far as I know, there is a very mediocre chance / risk of getting knocked up by a regular woohoo, something along the lines of .5 percent or such.

LK: I think the closest thing to a "soft heart" you'll find in JM's possession is the one he ripped out of some hapless fool's chest.
If you google "More Awesome Than You" - you'll find it. Please read the FAQs carefully before posting - their motto is MOAR FIGHT!They are not a snuggly bunc
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 August 04, 12:25:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sure the the Insimenator is not the culprit, but you...Smiley - woohoo and try for baby are one near the other, and it may be a misclick. It happens to me in other orders, when I click on the nearest order to the one I wanted to give the sim.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2005 August 04, 12:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could you have inadvertently downloaded a Risky Woo-Hoo mod?  There are also several mods that include a risky woo-hoo option, such as the Inteenimator and similar mods.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
nothingbutsims
« Reply #4 on: 2005 August 04, 12:39:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are also several mods that include a risky woo-hoo option, such as the Inteenimator and similar mods.

There's my problem.  I do have the Inteenimator, but (eew) didn't realize it came with a risky woohoo.  Undecided 
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 August 04, 21:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inteenimator annoys me. It's a big, unweildy hack that does a bunch of things that people might want one or two of, but not the whole thing. I've got to figure out how to rip it apart somehow, get the functions seperated . . . ugh.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: