More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2019 September 21, 03:38:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
539949 Posts in 18022 Topics by 7840 Members
Latest Member: bobobrains
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Glitchy Headmaster, Looks Like an Elder but is actually an adult??
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Glitchy Headmaster, Looks Like an Elder but is actually an adult??  (Read 136 times)
BurgerandFries
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Glitchy Headmaster, Looks Like an Elder but is actually an adult??
« on: 2019 August 31, 21:39:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just started playing Sims 2 again after about 3 years and I've been working on my own custom neighborhood called Lyssaria. And I've run into 3 different problems.
*I downloaded the store content and pre-order stuff as custom content (I even put into into the game files [Catalog/Bins] and none of it ever appears on townies, I guess it's only available for the sims I make, even after I generate around 600 townies they just don't appear on them. I also check all 600 of them in SimPE after and they just don't wear any of it. I've also been wondering if there's a mod to give female townies make-up can anyone link me to one of those?
*I use better face templates, so I end up having to spawn new sims myself, since hobby instructors only come with their regular outfit if you generate them through the Townie & NPC Maker, I use that but the nature sims don't have their special customized outfits, it's supposed to be a leaf outfit for both females and males but it's just regular clothing. How should I fix it, and also is there a mod that makes hobby instructors just wear their special outfits when they come and give my sim the invitation to the hobby lot because that would make things a lot easier.
*I called to get one of my sims into private school and I ended up actually getting the mom married to the newly generated headmaster (isn't a premade Maxis Headmaster), he had gray hair, creases in his face and other elder features and seemed 100% like an elder but he was an adult. I generated another headmaster in a throwaway neighborhood, he looked like an elder but is set as an adult, it really bothers me because he's obviously an elder.
Are there any mods out there to fix these issues if they were I would be eternally grateful
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Glitchy Headmaster, Looks Like an Elder but is actually an adult??
« Reply #1 on: 2019 September 01, 02:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't aware this was actually an issue, I figured it was just a feature, since it exists in real life, also. I mean, have you seen Barack Obama lately?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
BurgerandFries
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Glitchy Headmaster, Looks Like an Elder but is actually an adult??
« Reply #2 on: 2019 September 01, 03:42:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it could just be an adult that definitely grew 3x faster than he normally would, but it's sims they wouldn't think about it as that. It's such a weird feature, and I've never heard anyone talk about it ever. I'd rather just keep the old, saggy, gray-haired, wrinkle-covered headmasters to be set as elders but it doesn't seem like someone made a mod for that. They also wear regular elder clothes and just have an adult voice, but their lifespan is 16 days left, not 29 days left like regular adults. Maybe they just messed up in their coding?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: