More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 11:26:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Motoki Come Back
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question:  Do you want Motoki to return to Maty?  (Voting closed: 2005 December 13, 22:40:57)
Yes - 147 (94.8%)
No - 6 (3.9%)
Maybe - 2 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 143

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Motoki Come Back  (Read 55602 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Motoki Come Back
« Reply #100 on: 2005 December 08, 13:04:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't see Motoki playing games like that, somehow.

Well, I wouldn't see it as playing games exactly, Inge, just thinking that if people were to notice he was around, they might start expecting him to post, and if he wasn't up to that, then anonymity is the best for everyone.  But there are some threads he's been pretty active in, and he might just be interested in any furthr developments.

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2005 December 08, 13:12:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't see Motoki playing games like that, somehow.

Well, I wouldn't see it as playing games exactly, Inge, just thinking that if people were to notice he was around, they might start expecting him to post, and if he wasn't up to that, then anonymity is the best for everyone.  But there are some threads he's been pretty active in, and he might just be interested in any furthr developments.
I talked with Motoki a couple of nights ago in live chat and he really sounded  stressed out and in serious need of a break from the mumbo jumbo that can go on here.and Brynne has talked with him since then. and he hasnt been around MATY since he posted in this thread. he indicated in chat that he needed a break to take care of RL Issues .

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2005 December 08, 13:24:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangelnuts, Hi!  I've also had some email contact with him, and I agree.  I just thought really that by saying what I did, it might just stop people continuing to wonder.  We know he will probably be back eventually, and I thought it was time for all the wondering and commenting to die down a bit.  He knows how everyone feels, and I know he appreciates everyone's concern, and I'm sure that once he's feeling better he'll stop by, if only to just say hallo.

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2005 December 08, 13:45:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangelnuts, Hi!  I've also had some email contact with him, and I agree.  I just thought really that by saying what I did, it might just stop people continuing to wonder.  We know he will probably be back eventually, and I thought it was time for all the wondering and commenting to die down a bit.  He knows how everyone feels, and I know he appreciates everyone's concern, and I'm sure that once he's feeling better he'll stop by, if only to just say hallo.
I understand  what your'e saying but as you and I both know there are some here that will continue to comment and wonder no matter how many times its posted that Motoki is at his limits when it comes to RL stress's.I think to be honest Motoki wasnt aware how much impact he had made until this thread started and I know he expressed that he appreciated how much people here care about him. I think he indeed  needed this break and of course wish him all the best and hope his RL stresses soon die down.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2005 December 08, 13:56:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As we all do.  But sometimes, as I know from my own personal experience, you just have to close off from everything but the essentials just to keep everything in some kind of perspective that will allow you to deal with things.  If you get too caught up in inessentials, you never get things sorted out.

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2005 December 08, 15:16:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As we all do.  But sometimes, as I know from my own personal experience, you just have to close off from everything but the essentials just to keep everything in some kind of perspective that will allow you to deal with things.  If you get too caught up in inessentials, you never get things sorted out.
Very true.there are times when I need to retreat from all but the absolute necessities of life just to regain my perspective.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2005 December 08, 15:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And to finish the washing up!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2005 December 08, 15:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And to finish the washing up!
true. My Simmies are my retreat from reality and my chance to play God for an hour or two Tongue after all they have to do what I say like it or not Grin

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2005 December 08, 15:37:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unlike your kids and hubby, huh?  Or my very self-willed and bossy cat (who usually succeeds in getting me to d o what HE wants!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2005 December 08, 15:40:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unlike your kids and hubby, huh?  Or my very self-willed and bossy cat (who usually succeeds in getting me to d o what HE wants!)
my Kids are all grown and wouldnt listen to me and trying to tell hubby is a real exercise in futility Grin

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2005 December 08, 15:47:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like my cat? Grin  (As someone, I think it was in a thread here, said:  Dogs have masters, cats have staff.)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2005 December 08, 16:56:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like my cat? Grin  (As someone, I think it was in a thread here, said:  Dogs have masters, cats have staff.)
my cats are the same way they are currently outside freezing in the snow but refuse to come inside.and it is snowing right now

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2005 December 08, 17:08:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, mine doesn't go out, there's just too much traffic round here!  But that means a lot more work for the staff!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2005 December 08, 17:11:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, mine doesn't go out, there's just too much traffic round here!  But that means a lot more work for the staff!
I live in a very rural area so mine get to go out but they still make lots of work for the staff!

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2005 December 08, 17:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Washing their plates is one of the worst!  At least, when I used to have a dog, I never had to scrape the cat's uneaten food into the bin!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2005 December 08, 17:15:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Washing their plates is one of the worst!  At least, when I used to have a dog, I never had to scrape the cat's uneaten food into the bin!
and keep the cats out the toilet at my house is a constant battle

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2005 December 08, 17:18:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps you need a "nopussyplaywithtoilet" fix!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2005 December 08, 17:26:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I definitely Do! Grin

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2005 December 08, 17:32:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe you should ask TJ to write one? Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2005 December 08, 17:43:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe you should ask TJ to write one? Grin
ROFL Grin Grin Grin

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2005 December 08, 17:48:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2005 December 08, 18:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I can think of various responses to that, but on second thought I think I'll let it go... Lips sealed

Oh what the hell--my fat black pussy has always been obsessed watching flushing toilets... Wink
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2005 December 08, 19:16:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jen, when I posted the title for the "fix" I knew someone would pick up on the double-entendre - might have known it would be you! Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2005 December 08, 19:24:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jen, when I posted the title for the "fix" I knew someone would pick up on the double-entendre - might have known it would be you! Grin
oh I picked up on it but I chose to deliberately overlook it to see how many responses it would get since I needed my laugh for the day Grin

Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2005 December 08, 19:26:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I got it too. I just didn't want to be the first to touch it. Grin

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: