More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:20:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780432 times)
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
« Reply #1300 on: 2014 July 04, 21:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ simofannn:  Make sure you have Kammy's ccmerged.package (from the Store tech thread) in your Overrides folder instead of mine.  Have either my canning_tea-fixes OR OldMill_WoWonders-Fixes (read the instructions) in your Overrides folder.  You shouldn't need the cuke_corn fix.  

@caroline:  Same as above, however:  keep Kammy's ccmerged.package, but delete the Store Fix 11.package.

If this doesn't work for the two of you, I don't know what else to say.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: 2014 July 04, 22:32:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Captaine Marie So I'll put  Kammy's ccmerged.package in Overrides folder and put  canning_tea-fixes in Overrides folder too.

Are these okay now? So I'll not need the OldMill_WoWonders-Fixes and cuke_corn fix, right?
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: 2014 July 04, 23:38:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Captaine Marie So I'll put  Kammy's ccmerged.package in Overrides folder and put  canning_tea-fixes in Overrides folder too.

Are these okay now? So I'll not need the OldMill_WoWonders-Fixes and cuke_corn fix, right?

Do you have the popcorn and cotton candy makers from the World of Wonders set?  If you do have those, but don't have a fix for them yet, use the OldMill_WoWonders-Fixes.  If you do already have a fix for the popcorn and cotton candy, then just use the canning_tea-fixes. 

Also, the new moodlets appear to be missing with Kammy's ccmerged; but use it anyway for now.  I'm looking into it.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Janyses
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: 2014 July 05, 04:08:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still no toast. I give up lol no one else seems to be missing the option so I just dont get why I am.

You're not alone. I can't make toast either, but I've been sitting back and hoping someone figures it out.
coolkips
Asinine Airhead

MATY is the BEST

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: 2014 July 05, 04:24:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have the popcorn and cotton candy makers from the World of Wonders set?  If you do have those, but don't have a fix for them yet, use the OldMill_WoWonders-Fixes.  If you do already have a fix for the popcorn and cotton candy, then just use the canning_tea-fixes. 

Also, the new moodlets appear to be missing with Kammy's ccmerged; but use it anyway for now.  I'm looking into it.
So, lemme summarize your fix:

OldMill+WoWonder-Fixes.package = popcorn_candy-fix.package + canning_tea-fixes.package

Is it true?  Huh

_____________ 0,0 Always happy, keep trying & do the rest 0,0 _____________
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: 2014 July 05, 05:04:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, lemme summarize your fix:

OldMill+WoWonder-Fixes.package = popcorn_candy-fix.package + canning_tea-fixes.package

Is it true?  Huh

Yep. Smiley  That will fix missing accessories, and therefore, any resets. 

What I can't figure out is why the new moodlets work with my ccmerged, but not Kammy's; and with Kammy's ccmerged my Sim can buy premium content produce at the grocery store, but can't with mine.  Grrr.

phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: 2014 July 05, 06:52:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Used the fix for new plants and the new corn plant is working fine, but cucumber plant isn't harvestable. The cucumber herb acts like the old corn from Grandpa set.

Without the plants fix, it's the same. The corn plant is autosoil and harvestable, but the cucumber is autosoil but not harvestable. I use decraped sims3pack to instal the Old mill. I backup the sims3 folder, I tried to redecrap and install again via launcher. It's the same. Everything else is working fine.
I opened the original and decraped sims3pack with Custard, and I found the autosoil package only for corn, not for cucumber. The cucumber appear only in the Excel recipes
My ccmerged have the cucumber in both _XML (so it's instaled).
I opened all 42 package from DCBackup and I didn't found the autosoil package for cucumber, there is only for corn.

I don't know what to do...
(sorry for my bad English)

The words are the soul image
Janyses
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: 2014 July 05, 07:29:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read on the official forum that the cucumbers are missing language strings, and that makes them un-harvestable (for all languages other than English.)

This fix worked for the person who had this problem: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9yha4bp2okvdpi8/CucumberPlantStrings.package
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: 2014 July 05, 07:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read somewhere on the official forum that the cucumbers are missing language strings, and that makes them un-harvestable (for all languages other than English.)

That's probably it then.  Anyway, I'm done banging my head against the table for tonight.  Do you have any idea how much it hurts banging your head against a glass table? Cheesy

loryah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: 2014 July 05, 09:32:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A little question, please. All the fix must be put in the Overrides folder ? or in the "Packages" folder ?
LifeJunkie
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: 2014 July 05, 14:39:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, the missing language strings worked for me. I had everything working before, except for the cucumber. With the language strings package everything works.
Mircovic
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: 2014 July 05, 20:38:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello everyone I am mirco pleasure, I'm a new member. I wanted to tell you that I put all the fixes Kammi store fix 11 and Captaine marie, does the service of tea and the mill, the only thing that does not work is the location of the grandmother, that when I choose 3 tomatoes all goes well, when I click on the location grandmother try to make ketchup and keep jumping and interactions, can someone explain to me what I did wrong that the set does not work well, thank you Smiley
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: 2014 July 05, 21:47:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ loryah:  Everything goes in the Overrides folder.

@Mircovic:  Take Kammy's Store Fix 11 out.  Use either my canning_tea-fixes or OldMill+WoWonder-Fixes.  That will take care of the jumping and resets.

As for everyone else, I'm so glad these fixes are working for you. Wink

Edit:  Yays!  Nona has updated her ccmerged file.  Take out Kammy's and use Nona's, here (scroll down):  Nona's Sims.

Mircovic
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: 2014 July 06, 01:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ loryah:  Everything goes in the Overrides folder.

@Mircovic:  Take Kammy's Store Fix 11 out.  Use either my canning_tea-fixes or OldMill+WoWonder-Fixes.  That will take care of the jumping and resets.

As for everyone else, I'm so glad these fixes are working for you. Wink

Edit:  Yays!  Nona has updated her ccmerged file.  Take out Kammy's and use Nona's, here (scroll down):  Nona's Sims.

everything works great, I tried your fix of tea and then fix kammy, and now I have added the file ccmerged nona's sims and now everything works fine, thank you very much aid  
@Capitaine marie
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: 2014 July 06, 16:12:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I can finally make toast.

All I did was say Fuck it and just started a new folder, installed all my game stuff and just started a new game. I really dont get why that would make it work as oppose to a folder with only the mill set but it seemed to do so.

I always have to start a new folder when I install something new since for some reason things disappear when I do. So i need a fresh install each time.
caroline
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: 2014 July 06, 18:17:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still donīt have this option  Angry Here is the set in the  Packages form http://premiumsims.blogspot.de/
Janyses
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: 2014 July 06, 18:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I can finally make toast.

Please clarify what you did differently this time to make it work; I'm not sure that I understand.

I moved everything in my Sims 3 folder to a different location and only left behind the mill set, fixes and options.ini. The game recreated everything else and I started a new game. Still no toast option.
Burninator
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: 2014 July 06, 20:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, sorry to bother is that I'm new at this.
My problem is this: I have all the premium content and I downloaded a fix that fixes all premium contents until the "World Of Wonder", I have upgraded my Ccmerged for the new set of tea, but still can not use the items, which is the package that I have to download to the new set work? Huh

(I'm so sorry for bad english and large text)
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: 2014 July 06, 23:48:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You didn't mention whether you cleared your cache. You should do that.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Burninator
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: 2014 July 07, 12:10:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You didn't mention whether you cleared your cache. You should do that.

Hi, thanks! I cleared my cache with the program SIMAGER
SamanthaStevens
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: 2014 July 08, 03:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Old Mill Set contains script that won't allow you to eat toast unless you have the Bakery Set installed in addition to the Old Mill Set.  The script is as follows:

if (DownloadContent.GetPackageName(new PackageId(0xac242b0c52bfd895L, 0x2dae587d2fbb4286L)) != null)
{
base.AddInteraction(HaveJamAndToast.Singleton);
base.AddInventoryInteraction(HaveJamAndToast.Singleton);

The package ID referenced in the script is for the Bakery Set.

Hope this helps someone.
JessnekoChan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: 2014 July 09, 06:39:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the Bakery Set (from freesims-3) and the Mill Set. So far I have noticed the following:
-Cucumbers and corn are harvestable, and functional, but as such do not have a picture in the tab.
-Toast option not available
-Other than that, everything is functioning. Corn and Cucumber still suffering same effects as previous Corn and Orange, where if planted from BuyDebug menu, does not grow or plant properly.

I have Nona's current CCmerged, all fixes pertaining to Mill set from this thread. Any ideas?
OneCuteKat
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: 2014 July 10, 19:12:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I got all the premium content on "http://freesims-3.tumblr.com" and then put in the store fix by notouching, the bakery fix by notouching, the popcorn mill wonder combined fix from notouching, and Nona's ccmerged from "http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/" I have no worlds, only the items from worlds as well as PC items from store. Only installed world I have is a fanmade world called Legacy Island (no itf stuff). I have Base Game, All EPs, and All SPs.

I use CC Magic (which I used to install the Premium Content as packages) and made sure I put things on Overrides and DBCBackup like I was told. But NONE of the Premium Content is loading into the game other than about 2 or 3 items that are in toilets/tables and like two machines which is like popcorn machine and cotton candy machine from world of wonder. It's not that it's not placing or items aren't working, but literally they aren't in the shop catalogue at all in game Sad  

I really really really want to use the Premium Content but no matter how many times I've started the game and closed it and restarted it, do any of the premium content items show up in the catalogue. It's really frustrating cause it took me about two or three days to organize and add all of them in through CCMagic as well as add in all the fixes... Please if anyone can help me or tell me what's wrong or tell me what I need to do/change/show to get these to work...

ETA: As well having this issue with a majority of the PC hair clothes (etc.) and only like one hair showing up and no clothes or 'hair with acc'.

ETA2: Tried playing a little yesterday, just as regular playing not worrying about building cause I started a Legacy in a starter home, and after about 2 or so hours of playing game crashed 'not responding' when I went to edit town.. Played a bit again today while waiting for someone to answer me about fixing the issue, after not even an hour crashed again while I was on map view waiting for my sim to get to the beach... Wondering if it's realted?
« Last Edit: 2014 July 10, 21:13:27 by OneCuteKat » Logged
Crmelsimlover
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: 2014 July 10, 22:19:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I got all the premium content on "http://freesims-3.tumblr.com" and then put in the store fix by notouching, the bakery fix by notouching, the popcorn mill wonder combined fix from notouching, and Nona's ccmerged from "http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/" I have no worlds, only the items from worlds as well as PC items from store. Only installed world I have is a fanmade world called Legacy Island (no itf stuff). I have Base Game, All EPs, and All SPs.

I use CC Magic (which I used to install the Premium Content as packages) and made sure I put things on Overrides and DBCBackup like I was told. But NONE of the Premium Content is loading into the game other than about 2 or 3 items that are in toilets/tables and like two machines which is like popcorn machine and cotton candy machine from world of wonder. It's not that it's not placing or items aren't working, but literally they aren't in the shop catalogue at all in game Sad  

I really really really want to use the Premium Content but no matter how many times I've started the game and closed it and restarted it, do any of the premium content items show up in the catalogue. It's really frustrating cause it took me about two or three days to organize and add all of them in through CCMagic as well as add in all the fixes... Please if anyone can help me or tell me what's wrong or tell me what I need to do/change/show to get these to work...

Did you go into the Configurations tab on CC Magic and actually enable the content? If you didn't do that step that could be the reason your content isn't showing up.
Janyses
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 2014 July 11, 07:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Install the Bakery Set (or at least the oven) as Sim3Packs. Then the toast option will appear. Can't help with rest, sorry.

I have the Bakery Set (from freesims-3) and the Mill Set. So far I have noticed the following:
-Cucumbers and corn are harvestable, and functional, but as such do not have a picture in the tab.
-Toast option not available
-Other than that, everything is functioning. Corn and Cucumber still suffering same effects as previous Corn and Orange, where if planted from BuyDebug menu, does not grow or plant properly.

I have Nona's current CCmerged, all fixes pertaining to Mill set from this thread. Any ideas?
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: